What is a viral skin infection
The viruses of warts are transmitted, for example, by smear infection through the smallest injuries to the skin and mucous membranes.
Athlete's foot is also transmitted through direct contact with the diseased skin flakes. If the flakes of skin become detached from the body, it is also possible to infect them through loose flakes, for example in the swimming pool, as fungi like a moist environment.
Streptococci are also transmitted by smear infection. The bacteria settle in the nose and throat of sick people and are passed on mainly by children in kindergarten or school. The pathogens stick to the hands and thus reach other parts of the body.
The risk of infection is particularly high with dry, cracked skin or with previous illnesses such as neurodermatitis or other chronic skin diseases. Parasite infestation or small skin injuries are also risk factors for a skin infection by streptococci.
Deep purulent inflammation of a hair follicle, called boils, is also caused by bacteria - staphylococci. Bacteria are also the trigger for abscesses, an encapsulated collection of pus. They are also transmitted through a smear infection.
Parasites such as ticks, lice, fleas or mites can pave the way for a skin infection. The stings or bites represent the entry point for pathogens. Scabies is caused by mites that deposit eggs and balls of feces in the epidermis. These secretions lead to the formation of blisters and wheals on the skin.
- Which property should I invest in?
- How should Avengers Infinity War have ended?
- Did Kurosaki Ichigo actually kill someone
- How alone are you
- Why did you leave IISER
- Does Iran have hypersonic technology
- Should I move from Houston to Chicago?
- Are all old-fashioned in a computer
- What are some gay male images
- What is Flat Web Design
- What is a possible patent infringement
- What is the next big device
- Are all baseball fields the same size
- Has Obama made US healthcare expensive
- What is it to be male?
- How are atheists treated in Laos
- Who were or are the Neverland 5
- What words begin with me
- Why is the universe not static
- The cigarette vape juice contains antifreeze
- How do you make earphones last longer?
- Do the students at the BHU speak in English?
- What is ESADE
- Can saffron kill you