What does purity mean to you
Degree of purity for diamonds
The purity for a diamond is in expert circlesClarity called. The degree of purity for diamonds can be seen from the presence of exogenous substances. These are so-called inclusions, such as carbon, white ice or cracks. These can be found inside a diamond.
This is how the purity of a diamond is determined
Externally, the degree of purity for diamonds can be determined using scratches, for example. In order to be able to determine the exact degree of purity for diamonds, the appropriate specialist knowledge is required and, as standard, a magnifying glass that guarantees ten times the magnification.
In addition, there is a uniform, internationally valid scale for determining the degree of purity for diamonds. Aabsolutely flawless diamond is given whenno inclusions to be in himno scratch and he with onecomplete transparency convinced. Such a degree of purity for diamonds is calledFlawless (FL)or Internally Flawless (IF).
Are locatedtiny inclusions in the diamond, which can hardly be made out even with the magnifying glass, one speaks ofVery (VVS 1) orVery Small Inclusions (VVS 2).
There are already two levels, depending on the recognizability and visibility. The degree of purity for diamonds labeledVery small inclusions(VS 1, VS 2) can be found again in two grades. There areminimal inclusions in the stone that are difficult to see.
Other units for the degree of purity for diamonds are theSmall inclusions(SI 1, SI 2), which are also available in two levels. The inclusions can be seen immediately with the appropriate magnifying glass, but are difficult to see with the naked eye.
What does piqué mean?
Pique(P1) states that the purity grade for diamonds alreadymedium inclusions can be seen without difficulty with the magnifying glass. But not with the naked eye. Even experienced jewelers will hardly be able to make out these without the corresponding magnification.
Piqué II(P2) as a degree of purity for diamonds states thatvery many, sometimes large inclusions available. These are very easy to see with the naked eye. In addition, the brilliance of diamonds is extremely limited.
Even a layperson would notice a difference compared to an FL. Finally, there is the degree of purity for diamonds with the designationPiqué III(P3). This is the inferior classification. It's by mere contemplationvery many and large inclusions and here, too, there is a considerable loss of brilliance.
- How good or bad is your roommate
- What is white matter
- Can a politician be a civil servant
- What is gratitude in English
- Which is better for you walnuts or peanuts
- Why do men hate buying pants?
- Where's Limpopo
- How wealthy people split the bill
- What does LMS stand for
- Can the Philippines be an export center
- How are the mediation possibilities for the engineering
- Should SaaS companies pay commissions on TCV
- Are there brands that are comparable to Goyard
- Is the truth a myth will triumph
- How is the petrochemical industry at UIT RGPV
- Who can make paid calls on the stock exchange
- Carbonated water is good to drink daily
- How do I win my friends' trust
- What is the maximum weight limit for paramotoring
- Where is the Capilano Bridge?
- Can one be partially enlightened
- How can I become the Great Gatsby
- What is the elite illusion
- How and why did Kodak fail