What does PID1
What does this upstart init error mean?
I'm trying to get playframework to use this upstart script.
I've seen similar errors on the internet and here, but never found a general explanation of what they mean. Does this mean that the started process returned an error? What's the general way to debug these types of errors?
So you don't have permission to tell Upstart what to do. As you said, you are absent and the normal user does not have permission to start or stop system jobs. The cryptic string is just a very technical (and accurate) way of putting it :-)
- Why did you choose instrumentation
- What is Detoxil Omega Burn
- What is Fusion 360 from Autodesk
- What are some basic Spanish words
- What is Greibach's normal form
- What is the molecular formula of Pyran
- How does the Klein bottle work
- What's in your secret garden
- Is your SSN in your driver's license?
- How would you explain the passive voice
- Which city is bigger Kolkata or Bangaluru
- What are your 7 deadly sins
- Is summer the human mating season
- Where are the best gynecologists in Ludhiana
- Why did Lorde win two Grammys
- Is Quora pro BJP 7
- How do you always pray
- Has humanity stopped its development
- What is the meniscus made of?
- Generally speaking, Mexican food is healthy
- Hows Akash Institute for IIT JEE
- What are the routines of successful people
- Can beat Goku Saitama
- How can artificial intelligence help lawyers?