What is Jeff Bezos nationality
Jeff Bezos & dash; Characteristics
|Bourgeois name||Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen Bezos|
|job||Entrepreneur, investor, founder of Amazon|
|place of birth||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|nationality||United States of America|
Jeff Bezos & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Jeff Bezos is an American businessman and founder of Amazon, which made him the richest man in the world.
Jeff Bezos was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen on January 12, 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. His parents Jacklyn and Ted Jorgensen divorced Bezos shortly after he was born. When the entrepreneur was four years old, his mother married the exiled Cuban Miguel Bezos, which gave him his current surname.
The family moved to Houston and then to Miami, where Bezos graduated from Palmetto Senior High School. He then studied electrical engineering and computer science at Princeton University from 1982 to 1986. He graduated with top marks.
This was followed by a job at the Taiwanese cell phone company FITEL. Bezos then moved to the New York asset management company Bankers Trust and D. E. Shaw & Co., where the idea for a digital book trade on the Internet arose.
In 1994 Bezos founded Amazon.com, a platform that has meanwhile developed from a pure book trade to the largest online mail order company in the world. Thanks to Amazon, Bezos was named the richest man in the world in 2017. However, he does not keep his money to himself. Among other things, he donated an incredible 42 million dollars to the project "The Clock of the Long Now" and supported a campaign with 2.5 million dollars to legalize same-sex marriages.
Due to the rumors of inferior working conditions at Amazon, Bezos is repeatedly criticized. That is why he was voted "worst boss in the world" by the International Trade Union Confederation in 2014.
The multimillionaire founded the space company Blue Origin back in 2000. In 2019 it presented the lunar module "Blue Moon".
Jeff Bezos was privately married to his wife MacKenzie for 25 years. The couple have four children: an adopted daughter from China and three sons. In January 2019, the couple surprisingly announced their separation. They officially divorced in the summer of the same year. Bezos wrote over four percent of his Amazon shares, valued at $ 38.4 billion, to his ex-wife. He himself kept twelve percent, which corresponds to a value of 114.8 billion dollars - and thus secured him the place as the richest man in the world.
Jeff Bezos & dash; all news
- Which startups produce the best blogs
- Are audio hypnosis effective
- How do I do master franchising
- Is mental health being taken seriously in America?
- What are the 4 types of income
- How old is your house
- What is love, is it harmful
- How does real-time data work
- What are the best basic jobs online
- How am I diagnosed with BPD
- Why do we need a personal plan
- Where is the WeChat video saved
- Have any Neanderthals lived until modern times
- What is the best chemical research company
- Do liberals realize that most bankrupts are liberals
- What is the real meaning of belonging
- Where can I find dramatic monologues
- How bad are bilateral polycystic ovaries
- How is the US President compensated
- What exactly are derechos in meteorology
- Prove that 0 1
- If the number 0 123456789101112131415161718192021 is transcendent
- All menstrual fluids stink
- What should every WordPress website have
- How fast can a paper airplane fly
- Why are we not apocalyptic
- Why do I fear universities
- What is your favorite research chemical
- What are some strange things about Iran
- What is an audit report
- Why does football have a running clock
- What state in America is life easy
- Where was Osama bin Laden found
- Which sentence did you hire