Which affects the penetration of more mass or speed
General theory of movement and force (mechanics)
Textbook of Physics pp 3-146 | Cite as
We see all things that we see “in motion” change their location relative to their surroundings. We therefore define the movement of a thing as the process by which it changes its location relative to its surroundings. To simplify the following considerations, let's imagine that there is only one Body in space, and this is so small that it can count as a point. They call him one material Point. Before one of the modification To be able to speak of its place in relation to its surroundings, one must know what determines its place in general, and how one can distinguish this place from another. - We can only clearly indicate the location of a point relative to its surroundings if we have a Reference system is available, d. H. if we can refer to other points, lines and surfaces that are known and that may be considered immovable, such as B. if you specify the geographical location of a point according to whether it is north or south of the equator, east or west of the prime meridian, above or below sea level. Here the equator, prime meridian and sea level form the reference system. We are entitled to this “relative” location determination. The earth moves by itself, but everything that is on it moves with it1, and therefore the distance of the geographical points from the equator, from the prime meridian, from the sea level and also all other lines and planes, which only participate in the movement of the earth, remains unchanged.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This chapter is part of the Springer Book Archives digitization project with publications that have appeared since the publisher's beginnings in 1842. With this archive, the publisher provides sources for both historical and disciplinary research, which must be viewed in a historical context. This chapter is from a book that was published before 1945 and is therefore not advertised by the publisher in its political-ideological orientation typical of the time.
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- How can we draw the 4th dimension
- What is animated for in jQuery
- What is a telecaster
- What the crimes of the indigenous peoples have committed
- What causes skin spots on the neck
- How similar are Ukrainian and Polish
- Which countries still live in agrarian societies
- Are beer bottle caps recyclable
- What percentage is given by PPF
- Will artificial intelligence dominate human intelligence?
- What are the disadvantages of communicating with your fingertips
- Two camera straps are durable
- How many years does an iPad last?
- Who invented the condom?
- What is lymphocutaneous sporotrichosis
- How easy is it to make iced coffee
- Why is Eminem a controversial figure
- How do I enhance spiritual practices
- How important were the Mughal capitals
- Which is better biomedical or genetics
- How is a Molotov cocktail made
- Who is the perfect magician
- What does bibliophile
- What is the advantage of Scala