Zager Guitars is the best company
Denny Zager (Born February 14, 1944 in Wymore, Nebraska) is an American guitarist.
Zager was the founder of the band Eccentrics in 1961, where he played with Rick Evans, among others, until the band split up in 1965. In 1968, Zager and Evans met again and took the title In the year 2525 which they wrote together in 1964. The song became the biggest and only hit for Zager and Evans in 1969.
Subsequently, Zager became a guitar manufacturer and his company founded in 1969 Zager guitars is now considered one of the most prominent guitar manufacturers in the USA. His guitars, developed over years of work, deviated from the standard of the time and are said to be characterized primarily by easier playability. In addition, he worked as a guitar teacher for many years.
- ↑About Denny Zager. In: Zager guitars. Retrieved December 10, 2019 (American English).
Categories:Guitarist | Musician (United States) | Americans | Born 1944 | man
Status of information: 11/23/2020 01:52:34 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats have been removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is now incorrect or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- Why aren't throwing knives heavy on blades?
- Can a job be decent
- How is the JBL FreeEx bluetooth headset
- How do I get over backflip fear
- Why do narcissistic people hate me
- How can I fail any more
- Why do voltage converters explode
- Has a crush on platonic love
- How can I create a loyalty program
- How can I fail any more
- When chemical weapons were banned internationally
- What are the exhibition fees at KIIT
- Do you think Stephen King should retire?
- Is Aristotle's Politics worth reading?
- How was your first dive
- Why not cloned animals always look the same
- How would you rate my poem
- How can you cultivate an audience
- How do I tune my djembe
- Doctors are obliged to take out malpractice insurance
- Is Windows 7 compatible with AutoCAD 2012
- What's your favorite role in Henry Winkler?
- I delete my Instagram account
- If the problem persists, what can I do?