Why isn't YouTube changing its comment section
YouTube: disable comments - this is how it works
Even with YouTube videos, comments are not always welcome - for whatever reason. For this reason, you can simply deactivate the comment function under certain videos on YouTube. We show you how it works.
If you don't want comments under your YouTube video, you can just turn them off.
Disable YouTube comments: Here's how
- Open the video overview on YouTube.
- Open the video that you want to turn off commenting on.
- You are now in "Edit" mode. On the main page (“Info & Settings”) under the video window, click on the “Advanced Settings” tab.
- There you will see the "Comments" area. The checkmark next to "Allow comments" is set by default. Remove the check mark.
- If necessary, you can also block the ratings for the video in the same step. To do this, remove the check mark next to “Users can see ratings for this video”.
- Finally click on the blue button "Save changes" in the upper right corner.
- Sherlock TV series Who Killed Jim Moriarty
- What is 2x + 3 7
- What is the unexpectedly sad film
- What is the name of stored energy
- How did your otaku journey begin
- Are explanatory videos motion graphics or animations
- The Lebanese university is taught in English
- What is the competitive advantage of Shopkicks
- When did Genworth Financial go public
- Exists perfection What is imperfection
- How intellectual property relates to electronic commerce
- What counts as dry white wine
- What is HAL3 camera in mobile phones
- How long do rabbits live in captivity
- What is current research in physics
- How do you monetize a Christian website
- Can Viagra be prescribed online
- Is OLED better than 4k
- Can carnivores be good at heart
- Could humans sterilize the earth?
- Why does Cloud 9 mean happy
- How can I afford life
- How to Live Before You Die
- Is Tawang as good as Ladakh