What is the simplest cake
The easiest cake in the world
"Yes, I love superlatives, especially when they are right! This cake consists of just 4 basic ingredients, assuming that water and salt are always available at home. On this basis, all imaginable variations are possible." - Sophia Hoffmann / Zero Waste Kitchen
In the photo you can see the amount of dough for many small cakes baked with:
- Cocoa and some rum or as a marble cake
- with matcha
- with blueberries or raspberries
- with lemon zest and a few drops of lavender oil
Ingredients (for 26 cm diameter, springform pan, a bundt pan or 12 muffins)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180 ml mild vegetable oil
- 400 ml of water
- optional and depending on what's there, cocoa, matcha, berries, lemon zest ...
Preparation time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the oil and water in a second bowl. If you want to use additional liquid flavor ingredients such as lemon juice, add these to the liquid ingredients.
- Using a hand mixer, work the dry mixture under the damp mixture in several steps, stirring only until a uniform dough is formed.
- Add other ingredients such as cocoa, berries, nuts, matcha, ... now.
- Pour the dough into a greased baking tin and bake at 180 ° C for 40–50 minutes, until no more dough sticks to the stick test. To do this, prick a knitting needle, a shish kebab stick or a chopstick into the center of the cake.
- Let the cake cool before turning it out of the tin.
- How do I organize a launch event
- Massaging your scalp promotes hair growth
- What is special about Aquarius women
- What is the full form of LRDD
- What is the antonyms of penance
- What do you call a forgiving person
- Is Pakistan safe for Brazilian tourists
- Should girls get industrial piercings
- Quora is inspired by Yahoo Answers
- May omeprazole help in the treatment of diverticulitis
- How do you invest in ICOs
- Why do cats nibble on their litter
- What is 0 01 2
- What are Romania's hidden gems
- What does eucalyptus symbolize
- How many sexually reproducing species are there?
- Why don't dogs bark in Norway?
- How do you factor 3x 2 1
- Is fate an illusion
- What are raw data and processed data
- How can I get paid to think
- How is continental drift an ongoing process
- Which do you prefer salsa or guacamole
- What are the side effects of chemtrails