Which sunglasses do you wear every day
Sun protection glasses - many advantages for you and your eyes
How do sunglasses protect?
Your pupil contracts when exposed to strong light, thus protecting your eye in a natural way. In the case of very strong sunlight, for example in midsummer or if you look at a reflected layer of snow for a long time while skiing, this natural protection is no longer sufficient.
On the one hand, harmful UV rays get into your eyes, on the other hand, the sunlight often blinds you so much that you can hardly see anything. This can cause your eyes to sting, water, or tire easily. If your eyes are exposed to UV light for a long time without protection, it can even cause lasting damage: Inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea can result. UV radiation is particularly intense on bright beaches, in high mountains or on water surfaces that also reflect sunlight.
If you wear sunglasses, on the other hand, you protect your eyes from harmful radiation: The tinted lenses of the sunglasses reduce the incidence of light and offer the necessary glare protection. High-quality sun protection glasses also reliably absorb UV radiation. Prescription sunglasses also ensure protection and good vision at the same time.
How do you recognize good sun protection glasses?
There are also differences in quality when it comes to solar control glass. You should pay attention to the following criteria when buying:
- UV protection: Reliable UV protection is essential for sunglasses. Sunglasses with the designation UV-400 offer one hundred percent protection against harmful UV radiation.
- quality: Unlike cheap, pressed models, high-quality sun protection glasses are ground and ensure a symptom-free view. The lenses can either be made of glass or plastic.
- colour: Sunglasses lenses are available in almost every color. However, depending on the color, the lenses offer a different one Glare protection. Classic shades like brown, gray and green distort natural light the least and appear most natural. All other colors usually require some getting used to and are not permitted in road traffic.
- Anti-reflective coating: This surface refinement reduces light reflections and annoying reflections - both for those who wear glasses and for those opposite. Anti-reflective sun protection glasses ensure undisturbed vision and offer more comfort.
- Eyeglass frame:Sunglasses are available in many fashionable designs, but not all of them reliably protect your eyes from UV radiation. Make sure the glasses completely cover your eyes. In winter on snowy surfaces, the sunglasses should also protect the sides from intense light.
Can sunglasses prevent eye wrinkles?
UV radiation is not only harmful to the skin of the whole body, but also to the thin skin around the eyes: UV light irritates the skin and can lead to premature aging of the skin in the case of intense and long-lasting exposure to the sun: pigment spots, sagging and wrinkles can result be the consequence. With sun protection glasses that have the designation UV-400, you prevent your skin from being irritated by the UV light. However, it is important that the frame of your sunglasses is large enough to cover the eye area as extensively as possible and also on the side.
On the water or in the snow, polarizing sunglasses can also ensure that you are not blinded by reflections: This means you don't have to squint your eyes, which prevents expression lines - the so-called crow's feet.
Speaking of driving a car: can I do that with sunglasses?
If you want to wear your sunglasses while driving, you have to wear them when you buy them correct suitability Pay attention: Because the color of the glass must be optimal Signal detectability offer so the glasses after DIN EN ISO 14889 is suitable for road traffic. Your optician will advise you which sun protection glasses are best for this.
Make sure, however, that glasses with a Tinting over 25 percent is generally not suitable for driving at night are.
- How do I smile all day
- What was your worst experience with water
- What is the medical test
- How unhealthy is Nutella
- What is a good metaphor for socialism
- Why are membranous organelles skin-like
- What is the molar mass of oxygen
- What is your dream lawn mower
- Who was before the Aztecs
- Is Angular a framework or a platform
- Who is your favorite Spanish author?
- How many watts are in 230V
- How to Perform a QTP Certification
- How successful are American public schools
- Which was Om Puri's last movie
- Twitter is one-way communication
- How should I die 1
- Who is your favorite Spanish author?
- How do you see MS Dhoni
- What is the volume of the ring
- Tegretol can cause low sodium levels
- What qualifies as organic
- Who should still be alive
- Can diabetics eat fruit salad