What is special about the number 40
(1) 1The permanent establishment tax office (Section 41a, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, No. 1) can, upon application by the employer, permit wage tax to be levied at a flat rate tax rate to be determined taking into account the provisions of Section 38a, insofar as
- other payments are granted by the employer in a larger number of cases or
- In a larger number of cases, wage tax is to be levied retrospectively because the employer has not withheld the wage tax in accordance with regulations.
(2) 1Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the employer can levy wage tax at a flat rate of 25 percent, provided that he
- gives free or discounted meals to employees every working day in the company or provides cash grants to another company that gives employees free or discounted meals every working day. 2The prerequisite is that the meals are not agreed as part of the wages,
- or at his instigation, a third party provides the employees with meals on the occasion of a professional activity outside of his home and first place of work, which are to be set at the value in kind according to § 8 paragraph 2 sentences 8 and 9,
- Pays wages on the occasion of company events,
- Granted recovery allowances if, together with recovery allowances granted earlier in the same calendar year, they do not exceed 156 euros for the employee, 104 euros for their spouses and 52 euros for each child and the employer ensures that the allowances are used for recreational purposes,
- Pays remuneration for additional meal expenses on the occasion of an activity within the meaning of § 9 Paragraph 4a Clause 2 or Clause 4, insofar as the remuneration does not exceed the lump sums due according to § 9 Paragraph 4a Clause 3, 5 and 6 by more than 100 percent,
- in addition to the wages owed anyway, assign data processing equipment to the employees free of charge or at a reduced price; this also applies to accessories and internet access. 2The same applies to grants from the employer, which are paid in addition to the wages owed anyway to the expenses of the employee for internet use,
- in addition to the wages owed anyway, assigns the charging device for electric vehicles or hybrid electric vehicles within the meaning of Section 6 Paragraph 1 Number 4 Clause 2 second half-sentence free of charge or at a reduced price. 2The same applies to employer's subsidies, which are paid in addition to the wages owed anyway to the expenses of the employee for the acquisition and use of this loading device,
- in addition to the wages owed anyway, assigns a company bicycle that is not a motor vehicle within the meaning of Section 6 Paragraph 1 Number 4 Clause 2 free of charge or at a reduced price to the employees.
- with a flat tax rate of 15 percent for those who are not tax-exempt under Section 3 number 15
- Remuneration in kind in the form of free or discounted transport of an employee between home and first place of work as well as journeys according to Section 9 Paragraph 1 Clause 3 Number 4a Clause 3 or
- Subsidies for the employee's expenses for journeys between home and first place of work or journeys in accordance with Section 9 (1), sentence 3, number 4a, sentence 3, which are paid in addition to the wages owed anyway,
- with a flat tax rate of 25 percent instead of the tax exemption according to § 3 number 15 uniformly for all remuneration mentioned there in a calendar year, even if the remuneration is not granted to the employee in addition to the wages due anyway for these lump-sum tax payments, there is no reduction in the deductible income-related expenses in accordance with Section 9 Paragraph 1 Clause 3 Number 4 Clause 2 and Paragraph 2 or
- with a flat tax rate of 25 percent for the free travel authorizations that soldiers receive in accordance with Section 30 (6) of the Soldiers Act; For these lump-sum tax payments, there is no reduction in the deductible income-related expenses according to Section 9 Paragraph 1 Clause 3 Number 4 Clause 2 and Number 5 Clause 6.
(3) 1The employer has to pay the flat-rate wage tax. 2He is the debtor of the flat-rate wage tax; The flat-rate wage tax passed on to the employee counts as accrued wages and does not reduce the assessment basis. 3The flat-rate taxed wages and the flat-rate wage tax are not included in an assessment for income tax and in the annual wage tax adjustment. 4The flat-rate wage tax is not offset against income tax or annual wage tax.
(+++ § 40: For application see § 52 +++)
- How does a narcissist behave at funerals
- How does www muckrack com
- Flupenthixoldihydrochloride increases dopamine
- You can share pictures of your doodles
- Many reasons not to convert to Islam
- Will celebrities use a bathtub after Sridevi's death?
- What is a social animal
- How does mining affect water quality
- How do I save images in Azure
- How does Quora prevent plagiarism
- Why do you like Apple Pay How
- What is the story behind troll dolls
- Which book is best for Python 2
- Excursions help students learn better
- Which city is bigger Kolkata or Bangaluru
- What drives the fins on the BattleBots
- What's better than the truth
- Mathongo is a free app
- Which environmental factors affect hospitals?
- We can create a hurricane at will
- Can someone help me write a sonnet
- How can I improve my vocabulary
- What dating advice needs to be debunked
- Why English drive on the left