Who is the largest producer of silane
Evonik has in common with the Partner Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC) in Yokkaichi, Japan, 400 km south of Tokyo, the new combined plant for the production of Monosilane and Aerosil inaugurated. Evonik is thus implementing a pioneering project for the use of
Solar energy and at the same time invests in the future electronics market. The new building has a volume of around € 150 million and was the company's largest single project in 2010. Evonik has signed a long-term supply contract for monosilane with TNSC. Monosilane is used in the production of silicon layers for solar cells, flat screens and for semiconductors in the electronics industry. Aerosil will
processed in plastics, paints and varnishes, for example. Klaus Engel, CEO of Evonik said at the inauguration ceremony in Yokkaichi: “With this substantial investment in Japan, we are expanding our significant technology and market position in the future solar energy market. In doing so, we are once again making a significant contribution to the global megatrend of resource efficiency. "Engel was affected by the huge natural disaster that struck Japan in March, as well as by the consequences it had for the nuclear power plant Fukushima would have. He emphasized: “It is all the more important to set a signal today with our employees, partners and guests
and inaugurate the new facility together. "
Thomas Hermann, Head of Business Unit Inorganic Materials, explained: "The monosilane produced in Yokkaichi enables us to participate in the particularly strong growth in Asia for applications in thin-film photovoltaics, flat screens and semiconductors." The partner TNSC is one of the most important global distributors for industrial and specialty gases, zu to which the silanes belong, and has been supplying major customers in the electronics industry in Asia for many years. Evonik developed the process for monosilane production itself and already operates a plant in Rheinfelden. The plant in Yokkaichi now enables the company to produce monosilane with electronics Quality for the Asian market Evonik is a major global manufacturer of chlorosilanes and monosilanes and thus produces key components for the solar energy and electronics industries.
- What is a science fiction piece
- Why is verapamil contraindicated in ventricular arrhythmias
- How to read a speech
- Is your diet sustainable?
- Have you ever drank too much water?
- Who would win Taskmaster against Widowmaker?
- What should be my first C application
- Why do alkanes have no functional groups
- What happens after Columbus discovered America
- Hippos are almost extinct
- What is the culture like around skateboarding
- How are NFL reps done
- What is your favorite website builder
- Can Best Buy fix my computer?
- How is Samsung Galaxy A10s
- What is a coach and berth
- Is a BCA a good course
- Is Aaron Rodgers better than Joe Montana
- When is a voltage called regulated?
- Is there a moon with an atmosphere
- How can Google remove Trump paid ads
- What is 9 21 2 2
- How does a transgender man come to orgasm
- What is Mirai botnet
- Loves Rick Morty
- Which country has 3 capitals
- My stomach is sticking out Is that normal
- What is the full form of LI
- What was the biggest technical interview mistake
- How good is the 7-zip file encryption
- How can I keep my best friend
- How can I buy jib cranes
- Are living people better than computers