How is Gaara not the strongest shinobi

Shisui Uchiha
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:37 
Kyuubi

Registered: 22.09.2009, 10:38
Posts: 18693
TheLibertine wrote:
In Oonoki vs Gaara the chances of a win are 50/50 - Oonoki can actually gain enough height through his hovering jutsu to destroy all of Gaara's defenses, but Gaara can follow him and make life difficult with continuous attacks.

But that too is too 1on1 - I see Gaara as the strongest Kage because of the flexibility of his abilities, (sensor + destructive power + defense) cleverness, teamwork skills and the fact that there was no stronger known predecessor. As a Kage with the greatest potential anyway. Then he gets close to the very experienced and enormously destructive Jinton Oonokis, Mei Terumi is a masterful ranged fighter, but in my opinion is subject to the extremely dangerous Taijutsu As for unprepared opponents and Tsunade is better not judged by her strength in direct combat.

Kimimaro was not crushed because any physical attack against him is pointless.



I see Oonoki's chances much higher, especially since he can also use three other elements and is much more experienced.

The fact that he had no strong predecessors is actually just an indictment of his village (although the Sandaime could have been stronger) but that in no way affects Gaara's status and he is not in the upper half of the Kagerang order.

Oonoki and Mei are also extremely diverse due to their 3 elements and they have certainly not proven themselves to be more stupid than Gaara. Oonoki also shows teamwork skills in the last few fights, so none of your arguments is a unique selling point for Gaara.


_________________



Up
mainstream
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:39 
Hokage

Registered: 05.06.2008, 17:10
Posts: 9364
Place of residence: Moscow
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled. Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incapable he is as a kage and leader. The Nidaime Mizukage also clearly believed that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

* Carefully peeked over to the Gaara fan club * ...


_________________
You know there's a price to pay for living through me



Up
Senju
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:43 
Kage

Registered: 23.07.2011, 06:18
Posts: 623
TheLibertine wrote:
In Oonoki vs Gaara the chances of a win are 50/50 - Oonoki can actually gain enough height through his levitation jutsu to destroy all of Gaara's defenses, but Gaara can follow him and make life difficult with continuous attacks.

But that too is too 1on1 - I see Gaara as the strongest Kage because of the flexibility of his abilities, (sensor + destructive power + defense) cleverness, teamwork skills and the fact that there was no stronger known predecessor. As a Kage with the greatest potential anyway. Then he gets close to the very experienced and enormously destructive Jinton Oonokis, Mei Terumi is a masterful ranged fighter, but in my opinion is subject to the extremely dangerous Taijutsu As for unprepared opponents and Tsunade is better not judged by her strength in direct combat.

Kimimaro was not crushed because any physical attack against him is pointless.



Gaara is a sensor type that would be new to me ??? + Destructive power ?? He may have strong comprehensive attack sand jutsu that's all I understand by destructive power are the acid mist + lava jutsu from Mei, Onoki's Jinton Jutsu and if you think A is stronger than Mei then I wonder why Gaara is stronger than a should? I see Mei and Gaara on the same basis in terms of fighting style. Both use full-coverage jutsu and I am right if you say defense of Gaara is better for yourself + other ninja but Mei's acid evil as well as lava has the incredible destructive power that even Susanoo would have broken through and for Mei itself it is enough as a defense jutsu if She uses acid mist around her so nothing gets through without being melted but you have to wait for the whole thing I can well imagine that the acid mist has the weakness that you can sweep it away with a bit of sand vortex or like a wind jutsu but is only one guess!!


_________________
Peace
Senju



Up
Shisui Uchiha
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:45 
Kyuubi

Registered: 22.09.2009, 10:38
Posts: 18693
I didn't say that you are smarter but that you are not more stupid


TheLibertine wrote:
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled.

As I said, it is an indictment of the village that they have no good Shinobi except Gaara. How does that now raise him above the other Kage?
TheLibertine wrote:
Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incapable he is as a kage and leader. The Nidaime Mizukage also clearly believed that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

Really now?
The address was probably ridiculous. Wouldn't have missed much and he would have howled around at the end. Just sentimental talk with no real content. That shows least of all that he is a Super Kage.
I don't think much of A but what he said to the Jinchuriki, what he would do to win the war and save the world from Madara THAT was worthy of a Kagen and really mattered.


_________________



Up
mainstream
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:46 
Hokage

Registered: 05.06.2008, 17:10
Posts: 9364
Place of residence: Moscow
Okay, never again sarcasm, because it's damn hard to spot ...

To Shisui Uchiha: But not wiser either. Because of their age, they too should be equally smart, but the quality of not acting based on emotions has to be emphasized even under Kage when looking at A and Tsunade. The three other elements only bring a real advantage against sand in the case of Meis Suiton and this must also be very powerful in order to take on Gaara's sand mass.


_________________
You know there's a price to pay for living through me



Up
Susanoo13
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:47 
Kazekage

Registered: 29.08.2011, 09:53
Posts: 2681
Place of residence: Kumogakure
TheLibertine wrote:
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled. Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incompetent he is as a kage and leader. The Nidaime Mizukage was also clearly of the opinion that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

* Carefully peeked over to the Gaara fan club * ...

But I think that he has now proven himself to be a Kage and, to be honest, I think that only Mei and Onoki of the living Kage add to him (due to the elemental diversity and their KG or because of the KT) .... A and Tsunade definitely can't do that. If the deceased Kage come along, things go bad, e.g. As's father could throw black lightning bolts at him, the ex-Kazekage have the Jiton, which apparently means you can counter the Ichibi pretty well and he's the personification of Ichibi no Shukaku; Then there is Muu and the second Mizukage and I don't have to start with the Hokage, do I? (against Hashirama he would have no chance in the land of fire, in Sunagakure on the other hand Hashirama would not have a chance ..... and here I only count the 1vs.1, overall Gaara is much higher ...)


Up
Shisui Uchiha
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:51 
Kyuubi

Registered: 22.09.2009, 10:38
Posts: 18693
TheLibertine wrote:
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled.

As I said, it is an indictment of the village that they have no good Shinobi except Gaara. Incidentally, it was also an indictment for Gaara. Sure he had the disadvantage that he had to protect his village, but the battle fort was ideal for him, a lot of sand. Deidara, on the other hand, was disadvantaged because of the place, because he didn't have enough clay and because he wasn't allowed to kill his opponent, i.e. no C4 and C0. How does that now raise him above the other Kage?
TheLibertine wrote:
Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incompetent he is as a kage and leader. Even the Nidaime Mizukage was clearly of the opinion that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

Really now?
The address was probably ridiculous. Wouldn't have missed much and he would have howled around at the end. Just sentimental talk with no real content. That shows least of all that he is a Super Kage.
I don't think much of A but what he said to the Jinchuriki, what he would do to win the war and save the world from Madara THAT was worthy of a Kagen and really mattered.
TheLibertine wrote:
To Shisui Uchiha: But not wiser either. Because of their age, they too should be equally smart, but the quality of not acting based on emotions has to be emphasized even under Kage when looking at A and Tsunade.

As I said, this is still not a unique selling point for Gaara compared to Mei and Oonoki

TheLibertine wrote:
The three other elements only bring a real advantage against sand in the case of Meis Suiton and this must also be very powerful in order to take on Gaara's sand mass.

Mei doesn't need a suiton. Her KG should be much more effective.


_________________



Up
Kakashi. x3
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:52 
Raikage

Registered: 28.12.2010, 16:05
Posts: 1299
Combat experience here. Combat experience there. You can come with something other than combat experience? Sasuke is also one of the most intelligent ninja, as is Shikamaru and they weren't in any war.
Gaara is a sensor type that would be new to me ??? + Destructive power ?? He may have strong comprehensive attack sand jutsu that's all I understand by destructive power are the acid mist + lava jutsu from Mei, Onoki's Jinton Jutsu and if you think A is stronger than Mei then I wonder why Gaara is stronger than a should?
Of course he's a sensor you genius. Now I ask you something: Are you reading the manga correctly at all? Because Gaara has shown twice that he is a sensor. Destructive power? Are you serious? -__-


_________________
It's not that I'm arrogant. I'm just telling the truth.



Up
Senju
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:52 
Kage

Registered: 23.07.2011, 06:18
Posts: 623
Susanoo13 wrote:
TheLibertine wrote:
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled. Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incapable he is as a kage and leader. The Nidaime Mizukage was also clearly of the opinion that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

* Carefully peeked over to the Gaara fan club * ...

But I think that he has now proven himself to be a Kage and, to be honest, I think that only Mei and Onoki of the living Kage add to him (because of the elemental diversity and their KG or because of the KT) .... A and Tsunade definitely can't do that. When the deceased Kage join in, things go bad, e.g. As's father could throw black lightning bolts at him, the ex-Kazekage have the Jiton, with which one can apparently counter the Ichibi pretty well and he is, so to speak, the personification of Ichibi no Shukaku; Then there is Muu and the second Mizukage and I don't have to start with the Hokage, do I? (Against Hashirama he would have no chance in the land of fire, in Sunagakure on the other hand Hashirama would have no chance ..... and here I only count the 1vs.1, overall, Gaara is much higher ...)


Hashirama could beat Gaara no matter where that is crazy as some argue !! I admit that Gaara has advantages in the desert but since times have you realistically believed that the Gaara would also be invincible if he fights against Madara or something in the desert? xD



Kakashi. x3 wrote:
Of course he's a sensor you genius. I'm going to ask you something: are you reading the manga correctly at all? Because Gaara has shown twice that he is a sensor. Destructive power? Are you serious? -__-



http://de.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Erknungsinn

Here at Narutopdeia you can check out a list of ninja with sensor ability! Do you see Gaara somewhere? I don't think you're "genius" do you? -.-


_________________
Peace
Senju



Last changed by Senju on 10/25/2011, 13:57, changed a total of 1 times.

Up
threesixtyeffect
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:56 
Raikage

Registered: 02.05.2011, 12:04
Posts: 1022
Susanoo13 wrote:
But I think that he has now proven himself to be a Kage and, to be honest, I think that only Mei and Onoki of the living Kage add to him (because of the elemental diversity and their KG or because of the KT) .... A and Tsunade definitely can't do that. If the deceased Kage come along, things go bad, e.g. As's father could throw black lightning bolts at him, the ex-Kazekage have the Jiton, which apparently means you can counter the Ichibi pretty well and he's the personification of Ichibi no Shukaku; Then there is Muu and the second Mizukage and I don't have to start with the Hokage, do I? (Against Hashirama he would have no chance in the land of fire, in Sunagakure on the other hand Hashirama would have no chance ..... and here I only count the 1vs.1, overall, Gaara is much higher ...)


Hashirama >>> ... >> Gaara, nobody should doubt that, I think it's almost ridiculous to say that. The one who won against madara (only for the back of the head)


_________________



Up
Susanoo13
 Post subject: Re: who is the strongest kage?
Posted: 25.10.2011, 13:57 
Kazekage

Registered: 29.08.2011, 09:53
Posts: 2681
Place of residence: Kumogakure
Susanoo13 wrote:
TheLibertine wrote:
Deidara's attack on Sunagakure showed excellently how many more capable Shinobi there are in the village who did not become Kazekage because Gaara (who is practically Mary Sue at present) had to be controlled. Just as his address to the united shinobi army showed how incapable he is as a kage and leader. Even the Nidaime Mizukage was clearly of the opinion that Gaara should never have become Kage. : /

* Carefully peeked over to the Gaara fan club * ...

But I think that he has now proven himself to be a Kage and, to be honest, I think that only Mei and Onoki of the living Kage add to him (because of the elemental diversity and their KG or because of the KT) .... A and Tsunade definitely can't do that. If the deceased Kage come along, things go bad, e.g. As's father could throw black lightning bolts at him, the ex-Kazekage have the Jiton, which apparently means you can counter the Ichibi pretty well and he's the personification of Ichibi no Shukaku; Then there is Muu and the second Mizukage and I don't have to start with the Hokage, do I? (Against Hashirama he would have no chance in the land of fire, in Sunagakure on the other hand Hashirama would have no chance ..... and here I only count the 1vs.1, overall, Gaara is much higher ...)


Hashirama could beat Gaara no matter where that is crazy as some argue !! I admit that Gaara has advantages in the desert, but since times have you realistically believed that Gaara would also be invincible if he fought against Madara in the desert or something? xD

No, but unlike his brother, Hashirama cannot conjure up his nix suiton and, as we know, you control sand with futon, which Hashirama cannot do according to what we know so far ... Doton doesn't bring anything either and you also need earth for Mokuton. ... then he'll have a few tai and genjutsu, but I don't have to mention that Gaaras sand is one of the best anti-taijutsu defenses, right?

But Gaara wouldn't have a chance against Hashirama anywhere outside of Suna, he is just much stronger than Gaara ...


Up


Who's Online?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You may no create new topics in this forum.
You may no Post replies to topics in this forum.
You are allowed to post your posts in this forum Not to change.
You are allowed to post your posts in this forum Not Clear.
You may no Create attachments in this forum.