Facebook instant items are encrypted
Posting Brightcove Players to Facebook Instant Articles
Facebook Instant Articles is a quick and interactive experience for reading articles from a Facebook news feed. Instant articles can be published directly from a content management system (using the instant article API) or by providing an RSS feed. Instant articles are displayed up to ten times faster than traditional mobile web articles. When a friend or a page you follow shares a link in your newsfeed, Facebook will check to see if there is an instant article associated with that URL. In this case, Facebook will appear as an instant article. If not, it will open in the web browser.
Brightcove players embedded in Instant Article continue to support:
- Pre-roll and mid-roll advertising
- Video cloud analysis
- Third party plugins
Note that while the analytics are being captured in the Video Cloud, the display domain recorded in the analytics is a domain, not a domain.
While instant articles can be used to share different types of content, this topic covers sharing Brightcove players on instant article pages. For complete information on instant items, see the Facebook documentation.
Generate player embed code
No changes to player properties are required to use them in an instant item. To generate the player embed code for an instant item, do the following:
- Take the standard iframe embed code from Video Cloud Studio and place it in an HTML5 element.
- Complete the class on the label.
- Give the iframe a and. That and Set the aspect ratio and not the absolute size of the player. The finished code looks like this:
- What is the competitive advantage of Shopkicks
- Which kind is evolutionarily the most successful
- Which aquatic animal is not a fish
- Should I discharge the battery before charging
- All menstrual fluids stink
- Why the ISRO website is not working
- Is Willie Nelson a Native American
- Why is mobile technology growing so quickly
- Who is Katherine Jackson
- Oxygen allergy is a real thing
- Where are podcasts hosted
- Do I need a lawyer 1
- Can a human create another creature
- What is needed to survive in IT
- Is it possible to falsely sue someone?
- How soft should baked sweet potatoes be?
- Why does my groin area hurt after running
- What is crab curry
- Why does asparagus taste so terrible
- How do I learn legal terminology
- How difficult is life over 40
- What is 4 4 4 3
- When can infants have juice
- How do I access my Cisco router