Is it hard to act
Even the simplest solution steps can be difficult. Instead of doubting or analyzing, we should put all our energy into doing.
IF IT'S IMPLEMENTED
Let's assume the time has come. You have a goal and you have the next stages clearly in mind. You have defined very simple solution steps. The journey can begin, the first action is required. Actually very simple, just a small step ... and you notice: "Uff, it's not that easy."
WARNING, PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAP!
If a simple step is difficult, we quickly run into a dilemma: We hardly understand and hardly accept when we fail to do something simple. The temptation is then great to fall into a common psychological trap. It means: analyze.
The solution step then comes on the «examination table», is critically examined, questioned, doubted, rethought ... That can take weeks ... And then? We are again faced with a solution step that is probably more complicated than before. In other words, we have consumed a lot of energy and time - and still stand before the hurdle of the next step.
Therefore, caution should be exercised in believing that things that are difficult for us must be complicated. If the next step is not easy, it takes implementation, not analysis.
THERE IS NOTHING GOOD, UNLESS YOU DO IT
Taking new steps means: We fight against habits, struggle with resistance, face fears, break patterns or say goodbye to ingrained beliefs. It is normal for this to take some effort. We don't like to move out of the comfort zone. A solution takes courage and is not a Sunday stroll. Seneca put it this way: "Not because it is difficult, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is difficult."
Once we have found a good solution step, our entire focus must be on implementation. Only those who take the steps under their feet will arrive. It helps to focus on the goal and think of Goethe, who said: "Success has three letters: DO."
EXERCISE TO ACT
Writing a script | Make a note of exactly what the next step will look like. Introduce yourself as the main character in a movie. What would the script be for this section of the film? Write down the scene with the next step and pay attention to details such as the environment, time of day, facial expressions, gestures, behavior, feelings, clothing of the main character.
Visualize | Let the section of film run in front of your inner eye. Take a close look and put yourself in the shoes of the main character. Experience as many details as possible with all your senses. Play through the step in the head cinema until you clearly feel that you have mastered it and can implement it in reality.
Strengthen implementation power | What gives you strength, confidence and courage to implement in reality? Accompany yourself in a loving, strengthening and appreciative way. And: take the step at the next opportunity.
If you find support, discuss your plan with someone close to you. Encourage them to motivate you and provide positive feedback.
If a step doesn't work right away, train it and stick with it - instead of questioning yourself or the step. According to the motto: Keep it simple. Just do it!
When it comes to implementation, be brave enough to face hurdles or obstacles. If necessary, “plan” for setbacks. In this way, you can avoid disappointments in advance and avoid unnecessary pressure. Perhaps one step will work eight out of ten cases. Orient yourself to the success stories and focus on doing again.
> Define the stages leading to the goal: Solution steps > Try out the future: Pretend
- How can I get Twitter followers
- What does it mean when my period stops
- If 23x 33 33 what is x
- What's the laziest excuse you've ever given
- What are the specifications of Infinix S5
- How do you work out physical equations
- What are the essential makeup brushes for beginners
- Why does the depression improve at night
- Which diet helped you with lupus remission
- Who makes the strongest carton
- Why don't we use microwave tumble dryers?
- What is Eioel
- Why is sheer Christianity so influential
- Why is meat so nutritious
- How does the parallel execution work in TestNG
- Content Marketing Social Media Plan for SaaS
- What's the best art site online
- If 3x 17 10 what is x
- Should I choose Brazilian keratin?
- What caused Mozart's death
- How do I cook an egg
- Buddhist monks have sophisticated brains
- What is a sailor's song
- How do you say tongue in Thai
- What is the deficiency symptom of hydrogen
- Where should Wayne Rooney go
- Is learning in Chandigarh safe for girls
- What is DuckDuckGos' market share in 2019
- Which food is better burned
- Molly is made with crystal meth
- What is another name of the BODMAS rule
- Think this paragraph is solid
- What were the rules of World War II