Ammonium chloride is toxic
|Synonyms:||Ammonium muriate, ammonia salt|
|CAS no .:||12125-02-9|
|RTECS no .:||BP4550000|
|EU no .:||017-014-00-8|
|EINECS no .:||235-186-4|
|Environmental hazards:||Slightly hazardous to water (WGK 1).|
|Occupational exposure limit values:||TLV as smoke: - ppm; 10 mg / m3 (TWA); 20 mg / m3 (STEL) (ACGIH 1993/94). MAK value not established (1997)|
|Sublimation point:||350 ° C|
|Relative density (water = 1):||1.5|
|Solubility in water:||Well|
Properties: The white hygroscopic crystals or the powder are not flammable. With silver salts, shock-sensitive compounds are formed. When heated, when burned and when it comes into contact with concentrated acids or strong bases, the substance decomposes and forms corrosive, toxic vapors (ammonia, hydrogen chloride, nitrogen oxides). In an aqueous solution, the substance is a weak acid. A violent reaction occurs with ammonium nitrate and potassium chlorate. There is always an acute risk of fire and explosion. Copper and copper alloys are attacked.
Symptoms: The substance can be inhaled or ingested and is irritating to the skin, the eyes and the respiratory tract. Toxic contamination of the air occurs very quickly at a temperature of 20 ° C. Effects on the eyes and / or skin can be recognized by reddening and pain. Oral ingestion leads to nausea, vomiting and sore throat. Inhalation leads to a cough.
Activities: Rescue the patient from the contaminated environment with self-contained breathing apparatus. Each patient receives at least four liters of oxygen per minute. Remove contaminated clothing and flush the affected skin with plenty of water. If the eye is affected, it must be anesthetized and carefully rinsed. All further measures are symptomatic.
Precautions: The skin and eyes must be protected with suitable protective materials. In terms of personal protection, the breathing apparatus must have at least one P2 filter.
- Why do some people hate the US
- What causes false positives in body scanners
- Is spiritualism associated with witchcraft and necromancy
- What is reactive power in practice
- Why did Walt Disney build Disneyland
- Political power causes brain damage
- What does history stand for?
- How will Rudy Giuliani judge the story
- What Are Some Good Kolkata Metro Hacks
- What is breeding pedigree in cattle
- Are Flipkart sellers authorized dealers
- Exacerbates the sweating dandruff
- What latitude is Toronto
- What causes the observer effect
- Is it Cersei Lannister or Cersei Baratheon
- What are some examples of aerotolerant microbes
- What percentage is given by PPF
- SoundCloud pays the musicians or DJs
- Calcium carbonate dissolves in water
- Where can I get an L293D IC from
- What is the full form of the RDA
- Why alternating current has no sound
- What are your only moments in Dubai
- Where did SRH go wrong
- Are opening ceremonies open to the public
- What is the Russian word for us
- What is a good example of political brainwashing
- What is the success rate of AAs and NAs
- Why is Casablanca considered a classic
- How crazy are your laws
- Is Priyanka Gandhi overrated
- How does the OpenText platform work
- How can I improve my surfing?
- What makes a person love someone