Psychological stress causes PCOS
Hormones are biochemical messenger substances that are extremely important for the proper functioning of all organs and organ systems. Even slight hormonal imbalances can have massive effects on a woman's subjective well-being. For an exact clarification, a detailed hormone test by means of a blood sample is essential. Common hormonal imbalances are:
PCO (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
PCO is a hormone disorder that occurs very frequently in women, which is associated with increased blood levels of male hormones, menstrual disorders, metabolic disorders and possibly also obesity. The cause of the PCO is still not largely unclear. For its part, PCO is the leading cause of infertility.
The treatment of PCO depends primarily on whether the woman concerned wants to have children or not. If you want to have children, various medications are used. Otherwise the PCO can be treated by giving the right pill. In any case, the patient herself can have a positive influence on the clinical picture by modifying her lifestyle, i.e. increased physical activity and the right diet. In the following link I have summarized some important points.
PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
The term premenstrual syndrome is used to summarize a number of monthly complaints in the days before the onset of the menstrual period. Sometimes these symptoms start when you ovulate and can persist until your menstrual period starts. The symptoms can be extremely diverse, such as physical discomfort due to increased water retention in the tissue, chest pain, flatulence, diarrhea, circulatory problems, migraines, food cravings, but also psychological changes with mood swings, depression, anxiety and extreme irritability.
PMS can be treated with plant or bioidentical hormones, with very good results.
Menstrual cycle disorders due to increased levels of the hormone prolactin (hyperprolactinemia)
The hormone prolactin is produced in the pituitary gland (pituitary gland). If the prolactin level in the blood is increased, the pituitary gland should therefore be examined. But the use of certain medications, stress or a disorder of the thyroid gland can also lead to an increase in the prolactin level. Hyperprolactinemia is usually treated with drugs and trace elements.
Hormonal disorders when changing weight
The fat-burning hormone leptin plays a major role here. If the natural fat deposits are greatly reduced, e.g. in athletes or women suffering from anorexia, menstrual disorders often occur and the menstrual period stops. This can also lead to a dangerous decrease in bone density. Here, too, treatment with hormones must be considered
Disturbances from time zone shifts
Women who frequently fly through several time zones on long-haul flights for work-related reasons often suffer from menstrual disorders that can be traced back to a disturbance in the secretion of the hormone melatonin. While sunlight promotes the formation of melatonin, the body classifies neon light as darkness. Experiments have shown that a disturbance in the secretion of melatonin inhibits the production of sex hormones, which can lead to menstrual disorders.
Under stress, the ovaries can no longer work properly due to the release of endorphins. This also explains why menstrual cycle disorders often occur with stress, personal stress and illness.
- Why is Islam sexist
- Does Quora have a motto
- What are convergent divergent and transforming boundaries
- How is chemiluminescence used in biology
- Are there cases in which animals forgive
- Prefer FIFA or FIFA Street
- How do I sprain my ankle quickly?
- What color is peanut butter
- What is a homopolar motor
- What problems are facing the Bahamas
- How long ago was the ice age?
- What did you learn from your child
- Is the fear of insects an evolutionary advantage?
- Where are the best gynecologists in Ludhiana
- What is your long-term prediction for cryptocurrencies
- What is conglomerate 1
- How do you log into BlueHost
- What is a candidate's move
- Franz Liszt was really that charming
- What is your biggest parenting moment
- Can someone see my files on OneDrive?
- How much does physiotherapy cost
- What is the solution to this equation
- What are the best community forums for programmers
- What do goddesses do
- Where are you mechanical subjects
- What is monochromatic unpolarized light
- What are some amazing bollywood movie dialogues
- Has sour cherry juice melatonin
- Spiderman's web shooter is possible
- Where is Flex Seal sold
- What is the UCC Uniform Commercial Code
- Why is the clock not moving counterclockwise?
- Where can I print a good picture