What is special about merit
Guidelines for Recognition
volunteering in the church
and special merit to the Church
6 November 2014
(OJ 2014 p. 461), last amended on January 21, 2020 (OJ 2020 p. 45)
The church leadership of the Evangelical Church in Hesse and Nassau has decided on the following guidelines on the basis of Article 47 Paragraph 1 Number 20 of the Church Ordinance:####
In the Evangelical Church, volunteer work is based on the mandate to all baptized people, as mature Christians, to take a responsible role in building the kingdom of God. All parishioners are equal:
Volunteers take part in preaching, pastoral care, diakonia and church leadership in a variety of ways. In voluntary work, people make their free time, their strength and their abilities available for church tasks.
In addition to the volunteers, there are other people who have made a special contribution to the church or diakonia through their commitment and support.
These special merits and the special commitment of the volunteers are not only gratefully accepted, but also honored and expressly recognized by the following measures.#
Awarding a certificate of honor
(1) An honorary certificate can be awarded to:
Church members who have been active in the parish area for many years and with success,
People who have made a special contribution to the church through their long-term commitment and support, mainly in the parish area.
(2) Church councils, synodal councils, deans and members of the church leadership are entitled to make proposals, and for judges at the church constitutional and administrative court, its president.
(3) 1 The church leadership decides on the award of the certificate of honor, which is signed by the church president. 2 The award is published in the Official Journal.
(4) The handover takes place within an appropriate church framework by the responsible dean, the chairperson of the dean's synodal board or a member of the church leadership, in the case of judges of the church constitutional and administrative court by its president.#
Award of the badge of honor of the Evangelical Church in Hesse and Nassau
(1) The silver pin of honor can be used to honor:
Church members who have achieved special merits through many years of voluntary work at the deanery level, the church-wide level or in other fields of work far beyond the parish limits,
People who have achieved special merits far beyond the parish boundary at the deanery level, the church as a whole or in other fields of work through many years of commitment or support.
(2) The synodal councils, deans, members of the church leadership and the church synodal council, and in the case of judges of the church constitutional and administrative court, its president, are entitled to make proposals.
(3) 1 The church administration decides on the award of the badge of honor. 2 The award is published in the Official Journal.
(4) The handover of the badge of honor takes place within an appropriate church framework by a member of the church leadership or a member of the church synodal committee.#
Entry into force, expiry
1 These guidelines come into force on January 1, 2015. 2 At the same time, the guidelines for the recognition of volunteer work in the Church of September 29, 1998 (OJ 1999 p. 65) are no longer in force.
- Humpback whales have predators
- How do I meditate without feeling dizzy
- Adobe is phasing out the Flash platform
- Is benzene sublime
- Kaspersky AntiVirus is free
- Which famous billionaire became president
- How can I become a particle physicist?
- What will future cinemas look like?
- Can domesticated parakeets survive in the wild?
- Is it possible to falsely sue someone?
- Do the Russians think the Americans are inferior
- Why flood carburetors
- How does the internet help us
- Are there any scientific papers on WikiLeaks
- Who is the chairman of the Railway Committee
- What is the Galway Foundation
- New York banned plastic bags
- What makes an advertising campaign successful
- Who was the very first known person
- There are free games like Factorio
- What does subversion
- Can change preposition words sentences
- How are GATE grades calculated
- What does Bulala mean in Cebuano
- How can I edit PDF documents
- All animals excrete feces
- Were you neglected as a middle child
- Why Mueller report cannot be published
- Can I get two Bachelor degrees at the same time?
- What are the functions in NX CAD
- The Girlfriends TV show is coming back
- What would happen if Yandex bought Quora?
- Is Iran a forgotten country