Where can I learn about IPR
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
What can you expect from IPR; Intellectual property?
There is an unmanageable amount of publications on the market on patent strategies, idea or innovation management, legal advice, booklets, patent primers and guides and much more. In the age of the Internet, no question remains unanswered, but the questioner can also do something with the answer?
I feel a bit reminiscent of the novel “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”, in which the question about the meaning of life is asked and a huge computer works for a long time and the questioner is given the answer 42.
The deeper you get involved with the topics of creativity and intellectual property, the more individual the response to your own handling of innovations will be.
The course should accompany you in your own search process, confirm you in the best case scenario and give you further suggestions. It is important for yourself to recognize when advice and / or representation from a professional is / is useful.
Everything that is contained in laws, ordinances or general brochures is made researchable via up-to-date LINKS (www.sh-ip.org) and made available for more detailed reading.
What can you learn in this course?
LO 1: Determining your own risk management status with a focus on IPR.
LO 2: Recognizing possibilities for developing a company's own IP policy.
LO 3: Designing how technical ideas are dealt with in the company.
LO 4: Design of how technical ideas from third parties are dealt with for the company.
LO 5: Knowledge of IPR property rights and their possible applications.
EU 6: Knowledge of free research options and reading IPR property rights.
EU 7: What can I do myself and who can help on which topics.
How is the course structured?
1 Why IPR?
1.1 What is IPR?
1.2 From the idea to innovation
1.3 Why IPR in your company? 2 IP Policy
2.1 Culture of innovation
2.2 The Intellectual Property Policy
2.3 Dealing with the IP policy
2.4 What does an IP policy say?
2.5 Task 3 Internal inventions
3.1 Property rights
3.2 National property rights in Germany
3.3 Patents & utility models
3.8 Quiz4 External inventions
4.2 Technical ideas in the company
4.3 Corporate strategy 5 Property rights
5.1 Dealing with third parties
5.2 Company's own checklist
5.3 Notes and recommendations for trade fairs
5.4 Infringements of property rights 6 Research tips
6.1 Search and research machines for property rights
6.2 Research tools for technical property rights
6.3 Research tools for non-technical property rights
6.4 Research tool for non-technical property rights: Design
6.5 Self-check test
certificate of achievementIn this course you can receive badges and a certificate of further education.
The fee for the unsupervised self-study course is 50 € (including VAT). After you've paid, you can start right away! You get access to the course and can work with the documents! You will then receive a further training certificate from oncampus if you have successfully completed the tasks set.
- What is a multicystic kidney
- How did the Ishmaelites accept Baal worship?
- Internet faxing is safe and secure
- How does TripAdvisor hire product managers
- What should 15-year-olds do
- Is it Ramazan or Ramadan
- What is Amazon's cell phone return policy
- Which word means melodically compatible
- How much does a bicycle rim cost
- What are some good universities in Turkey
- Can you make good money in beekeeping
- What are the best Tamil movie goofs
- There are still independent cinemas
- Is Boise Idaho really conservative
- Instincts or brain that holds more weight
- What do you think of AC Milan
- How can I extract oxygen from water
- What is the most effective advertisement ever
- Who invented the first computer chips
- What is Max Weinberg famous for?
- What does macroeconomy mean?
- How do I turn while driving
- What Are Some Smart IFTTT Recipes
- Why does Dyspo look like Beerus
- AutoHotkey scripts are case-sensitive
- What is your rating of Uttara
- Who is Narayana in Narayana Suktam
- Is light a weak force
- Getting married can actually ruin our relationship
- Are industrial stations responsible for global warming
- Why is the iPod no longer popular
- Who was Stalin afraid of?
- Can I get NPS money after retirement?
- Why did Shiva get angry