How does Pune compare to Mumbai
CONCEPTS - (CON) TEXTS. MULTILINGUALISM IN INDIA AND GERMANYDAAD sponsored German institute partnership Göttingen - Mumbai - Pune
Multilingualism is a hot topic in India and Germany. The educational policy discussion is surprisingly similar, despite the different social starting points. Multilingualism - in the sense of having access to educational languages - is viewed functionally as an educational goal, not as a model of social integration and thus almost inevitably leads to a hierarchization of languages, because social multilingualism is assessed on the basis of models for dealing with linguistic, social, cultural and other forms of heterogeneity.
Against this background, the project has set itself the task of developing a more comprehensive concept of multilingualism. In doing so, models of 'third culture' (interculturality, transculturality, hybridity, third space, etc.) can be linked to, as they were developed in the course of the cultural-scientific expansions of Germanistic work; Follow-up perspectives are also offered by an intercultural philosophy based on the 'polylog' model. Through this conceptualization of multilingualism, new perspectives and analytical approaches to subjects of German research can be developed, which in turn are subject to these conditions. This also includes the implementation in multilingual mediation activities and the didactic concepts to be developed from this.
The project is to be concretized in sub-projects that process theoretical concepts, relate multilingualism to different (con) texts and analyze multilingual constellations:
Concepts of multilingualism and corresponding terms (multiculturalism, interculturality, transculturality, identity, alterity, etc.)
Language and educational policy discourses in comparison (linguistic diversity, conflict)
Staged multilingualism in literature and film
Multilingual pluricultural identities in migration contexts
Multilingualism and heterogeneity in intercultural foreign language didactics
- What can we expect from Emmanuel Macron
- When will Reliance Jio start trading?
- Can intuition be more useful than intelligence
- Influences the performance of your employees in the growth of your company
- Has technology ever eradicated crimes before
- Who oversees cosmetics and personal care products
- What are the dangers of rosacea
- What can you do new on Bloomberg
- What is a song that celebrates snow
- What makes a taxi medallion so valuable
- What does a geoscientific course cover
- A political science degree is completely useless
- Are loans viewed as financial support?
- Is your diet sustainable?
- If Al Capone were a Trump supporter
- Where to start in math proofs
- Is the Google interview process justified
- What are raw data and processed data
- Why are statues of Stalin returning to Russia
- Why does Beto advertise ORourke in Mexico
- How to get to Graphic Era University
- If 33 equals 54 what is 100
- How do you measure your ring finger
- Why did Yahoo buy GeoCities
- How does a biotin deficiency come about
- What is the escape speed on earth
- Hindi is the most important thing
- What do people not understand about God?
- Is SAP SD a good career option
- What does the sign look like
- How is a Boeing 757 assembled
- There is crime in Alaska