Can you people solve this physical problem
Master of Science - Physics
The degree program offered is an interdisciplinary, research-oriented master’s degree in physics, which qualifies students for scientific work and scientific or research-oriented professional activities.
To display the module elements, please click in the corresponding fields.
Technical admission requirements
The previous degree is checked to see whether the following content is proven to the appropriate extent:
- at least 30 credit points in experimental physics (mechanics, electro-dynamics, optics, thermodynamics and atomic physics)
- at least 30 credit points in theoretical physics (mechanics, electro-dynamics, special relativity, quantum mechanics and statistical mechanics)
- at least 10 credit points in physical internships and
- At least 20 credit points in in-depth studies (e.g. atomic physics, biophysics, computer physics, elementary particle physics, solid state physics or nuclear physics).
If there is no diploma from a previous degree, a provisional diploma can be accepted in its place.
What needs to be considered when changing from a bachelor's to a master's degree is described here.
Due to in-depth knowledge of mathematics and natural sciences, the graduates have an overview of physical relationships. They are so specialized in a special field that they can catch up with current international research. They are able to solve complex physical problems by planning, setting up and performing experiments and interpreting the results or using simulations based on basic physical principles. In addition, you can critically classify new scientific findings and use them in professional practice.
- Which startups in Waterloo are hiring
- How much is the tourism industry worth
- California Gas Tax for or against the why
- Who has the coolest facial scar
- Can you name all European countries
- Why do we need reference points in GIS
- Why are power transistors big
- Why does my deodorant always bleed through
- What are the main types of cheese
- Why are my hen eggs soft
- How we can make shareholders
- What is the chemical symbol lanthanum
- Which voltage detector
- How do I find my total assets
- What does an ECE engineer do
- What is the full form of the RDA
- What do Filipinos think of Guam
- Why didn't Konan destroy Nagatos Rinnegan
- What are mistakes that mothers make
- What does year Ysgol mean in Welsh
- What is the next big device
- What music is Russia known for?
- Why do people relate to poverty
- Why do cells divide in our body