What are the worst designed iOS apps
The 5 worst apps for Android devices
Those who have the choice are spoiled for choice: Not all apps in the Android Market are real gems. We'll show you which Android apps you should keep your hands off of.
Despite frozen yoghurt, donut and gingerbread, not everything in the Android Market is a sweet treat. According to Google's latest official estimate, there are now over 200,000 apps on the virtual retailer shelves. But as impressive as this number sounds, not all of these apps make the user really happy. At least as often as high-quality and creative app creations you will also find sloppily programmed, inferior and bad apps that are simply not worth the download. And if you think that this only happens with small apps from unknown developers, you are wrong. Even apps with big names and from well-known developer teams - such as Facebook, Netflix and Skype - often lack important functions. Our sister publication PC World shows you five of these app failures and tells you what you can do to minimize the damage.
Guide: Android as a business smartphone
In line with the start of the new app seal of approval from PC-WELT and mediaTest digital, Alexandra Polzin has guest test maker Kai Haller. He explains where the dangers lie with smartphone apps and how you can protect yourself from bad apps.
The Facebook app
When our colleagues at PCWorld started a survey about which Android app disappointed people the most, the almost unanimous answer was: the Facebook app. The user comments on the official Android Market page also speak for themselves: "Currently there are again crashes, program restarts and problems with logging in", "Has not worked since an update. Reloads constantly, please fix!" and "App slower than my grandmother, but eats the battery like a starved dog!". Some users hit the nail on the head with their comments: "For a program that comes from a 70 billion company, this is just plain embarrassing ..." Without exaggerating, it is almost an impossibility to access the first ten comment pages to find even one positive word about the Facebook app.
Tips and tricks for longer battery life
So that you are well prepared for the hot season, PC-WELT editor Hans-Christian Dirscherl presents the most useful summer apps for Android smartphones. Moderator Alexandra Polzin will lead the show. Have fun watching.
After all, the Facebook app for Android has blossomed in the last few months in particular. In the beginning, she even lacked essential functions such as messaging, chat and even viewing photos. Since then, improvements have been made. But the Facebook app is still far from perfect. Apart from the stability problems mentioned above, the app does not offer any options for adapting your profile, deleting a pin board entry or tagging a photo. This definitely doesn't deserve a "like" ...
- What is the identification of the true saint
- Pine is good for carving chainsaws
- How does the GDPR work one year later
- Will someone explain Quora to me?
- Medicaid pays for dental insurance
- Who buys McDonalds chicken nuggets
- What are Sunday Schools
- Is Facebook blocked live in Dubai
- What is the plural form of the knight
- Give foot massages to Thai massage therapists
- What is a tourist card on arrival
- Who is known as Punjab Kesari
- Where can I get summer vacation
- What is Bucks Fizz's most successful song
- What is a snooker in the pool
- Which is better Raichu or Jolteon
- A bumblebee bites or stings
- How did Marvel introduce homosexuality
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about radiation
- Assam was challenged by Pakistan
- Who is Trump's daughter
- Why is Throwback Thursday a thing
- Which is your favorite subway system
- Are you happy with your body transformation
- How does the home loan calculator work
- Who is Amazon's ISP
- What do enzymes do
- Can I appear again for WBJEE after graduation?
- What exactly is mining
- How to say safety in French
- What's your favorite place in Chennai
- How is the Serbian military compared to the Kosovars
- How is the hacking school in Hyderabad
- Where do I learn to play the keyboard