How are the share prices calculated
Calculate the purchase price of a share
Create permanent link - data protection notice and functionality
When you use the permanent link function, the data you enter on this subpage will be saved on our server and made permanently accessible via a special link (the permanent link in the form of a URL Internet address). Show more info.
You will be notified of the permanent link in the web browser immediately after it has been created and you should note it down or save it in some other way, e.g. as a browser bookmark. If you have a user account and are logged in, the permanent link is automatically assigned to your user account.
The user accountsPremium private and Premium business contain a permanent link management, which you can use to easily call up, change and (even without a delete password) delete saved calculations.
To protect the stored data, the link contains a random cryptic component that is not known to third parties. We will not publish the link; However, you are free to pass on the permanent link to third parties yourself or to publish it.
To later create a permanent link even without a user account Premium To be able to delete it again, you have the option of assigning an optional deletion password that only you know. Without a user account Premium and without specifying a deletion password, permanent links cannot be deleted in order to protect permanent links created by other users from deletion.
Optional delete password:
User with a user accountPremium private or Premium business You can also change your own saved calculations by overwriting the existing permanent link.
The buy price is the price of the share that has to be paid when buying.
At what price would a share have to be bought if it is sold again after an investment period of 4 years and 8 months at a price of 135 euros and a return of 20% p.a. is achieved?
Annual dividend payments should not be taken into account in the calculation.
Although future prices for stocks cannot be predicted, the stock calculator can also be used for certificates for which a certain repayment value is guaranteed under certain conditions.
Bonus certificates are an example, which guarantee a fixed bonus payment under certain conditions. This can then be assumed as the selling price.
Since certificates can in turn refer to a certain share or an index as an underlying value, it makes perfect sense to calculate a required purchase price by specifying a certain sell price, as in this example.
- Mark which value should be calculated:
Select Calculate purchase price
- Enter the given values as follows:
- Number of pieces:1
- Purchase price:- set free -
- Selling rate:135 euros
- Investment period:
4 years 8 months 0 days
- Annual dividend:- deactivate -
- Return:20% p.a.
- Then click on To calculate.
(*) Personal names are fictitious and do not refer to real people. A possible match with names of real people is not intended and would be purely coincidental.
Read on: Calculating the selling price of a share
- Should you be playing Destiny before Destiny 2
- As with equivalent conductivity, there is equivalent resistance
- How did Muhammad Ali come to Parkinson?
- Who is Amber on an Amber Alert
- Why is Syria not a free country
- What is the purpose of a collar
- Is KFC owned by Pepsi
- Hairdressing is a stressful career
- What is the past participle of make
- Have you ever received money unexpectedly?
- What is the definition of vitamin A.
- Where can i ride a bike
- How to start programming
- What is the best alternative to MS Paint
- Is conquering a country technically legal?
- Why is Thanksgiving so late in 2019
- How do you control changes
- What are the requirements for learning Grails
- How do bankers network
- How can I live like a legend
- What is the simplest branch among engineers
- Birds can fly in heavy rain
- What are amazing independent movies to watch
- Is Amazon the new Apple
- Who is Katherine Jackson
- Why do ants feel attracted to urine?
- When will India become an LGBTQ friendly nation?
- Franz Liszt was really that charming
- What is 15 8 2 4
- How many pillars does a building need?
- Are Sagittarius and Arians compatible in love?
- Should I be more suggestible or more analytical
- Xanax helps with insomnia