Can snot come out of your eyes
The protection of our patients, our employees and your protection are our top priority. Unfortunately, due to the increased infectiousness of the corona virus variants, we have to adjust our visitor regulations.
Visits are still only possible in individual cases and only with medical approval. In the case of acute emergencies, on the children's wards, in the palliative care area and in obstetrics, in consultation with patients and relatives, individual arrangements can be made.
Visitors must not have any symptoms of a possible Covid-19 disease.
If they have received medical approval and are symptom-free, visitors must present the following evidence:
- a daily negative corona rapid test or PCR result
- In the case of complete vaccination: Proof of a complete vaccination (two vaccinations) against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved in the European Union that was completed at least 14 days ago(Proof of vaccination card or certificate of vaccination). People who have had COVID-19 disease and have received evidence of a positive test result (nucleic acid detection such as PCR, PoC-PCR or other methods of nucleic acid amplification technology) in connection with evidence of a vaccination against COVID carried out after the disease and at least 14 days ago are also considered fully vaccinated -19 with a vaccine approved in the European Union. (Proof by positive PCR test + vaccination card or vaccination certificate)
- Persons recovered from a COVID-19 disease: Evidence of the presence of a previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus through a positive test result (nucleic acid detection such as PCR, PoC-PCR or other methods of nucleic acid amplification technology), which must last at least 28 days as well as not more than 6 months ago. (Proof by positive PCR test)
Please note: This regulation currently only applies to visitors, not to patients.
Thank you for your understanding!
- Which law firms offer apprenticeships?
- Will a Moto G5 Plus overheat?
- Why are we being punished for our sins
- Removes the reverse osmosis sodium
- What's the best community chat app
- Do people still have LARP
- How did Muhammad Ali come to Parkinson?
- Can I apply for a job in Singapore?
- How does deforestation lead to desert formation
- Which is the best smartphone among 40,000
- How do hotel deposits work
- How are flu vaccinations prepared
- Who is Adams Smith
- Who bit apple apple
- Why do people crib about their work
- Kneading bread will be cheaper for longer
- What are the requirements to solve algorithms
- What if ghosts were real
- What use is it to do USMLE
- What are the languages of the future
- Are historians racially biased?
- How would you describe your body
- Which decisions by the US government do not affect anyone
- Which iPhone is better 6s or 6plus
- Writing a research paper on protection against hackers
- What are the best spy films
- What kind of toilet do you use
- Can you watch Silicon Valley on Netflix
- What is green banking
- When did you become a successful writer?
- What is 1 2 1 3x3
- Why don't my cookies rise
- Why do we need MVC