Which country name ends with NIA
Chapter 1: Socio-political framework
Introduction to Comparative Politics pp 40-58 | Cite as
- Detlef Jahn
The socio-political framework, such as the conflict structures (cleavages), Nationality and statehood, size of a country, etc., are of direct relevance for the political science analysis. Other factors also play a role, e.g. the geographical location of a country or the region in which it is located. While Przeworski and colleagues' (2000) assertions that democracies can only establish themselves in countries where snow falls are mere anecdote, geographic factors play a role. The energy demand is certainly climate dependent, and the island situation of Great Britain and Japan influences the politics of these countries. Natural resources and the structure of production also determine the material wealth of a country.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1.University of GreifswaldGreifswaldGermany
- How do you find discounts
- Are there brands that are comparable to Goyard
- How are Americans financially stable?
- Windows 10 is good for video editing
- How weird is your roommate
- What does usurpation from office mean?
- How do I challenge myself to learn
- What is a new invention or innovation
- When did the world clock start
- Why were basketball players sometimes called cagers
- What are the different tones in literature
- What is the rating of ignis
- Are Porto and Braga traditional rivals
- How did Stalin consolidate power?
- What is 9 21 2 2
- What was your dream about the last few nights
- What are the best crisis management techniques
- What are the best online counseling services
- How does cannabis affect your BPD
- What makes life so enjoyable and fulfilling
- Republicans really hate women and babies
- How useful is Microsoft Access
- Why do we love someone so much
- How can doctors induce a pregnant woman