Can you write something for me
How do you write a personal letter?
You have probably already received a personal letter. What makes it so special? And what is important when you write one yourself?
Personal letters are primarily intended for the recipient only, and can be very good personal Messages and emotional Content included.
For example, you can write a love letter to a boy or girl in your class or just tell them about the school trip when your best friend had to stay at home with a broken leg.
The following four things are important in a personal letter:
- Letterhead (Place and date)
- Salutation (Hello mom, dear Sandra / Hi Paul ...)
- Letter text (actual message / content)
- Closing letter
with greeting (greetings / see you soon / yours)
and signature (Paul / Lea / grandson Leo)
What is the structure of a personal letter?
Address the recipient personally
Thank you for your letter / how was the vacation?
Write about news with you
Yesterday I was …
Today I have …
So far, I like ... best.
Ask your recipient to respond.
How were your holidays?
Have you heard from Biggi again?
Send good wishes.
Have a nice vacation.
Enjoy the rest of the vacation.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Your writing plan for a personal letter
If you want, you can create a writing plan beforehand. Later on, it will become part of your flesh and blood on its own at some point:
- Make yourself one Keyword note to the letter text.
(What do you want to write about? What is really important to you?)
- Pay attention to the TIP in the box.
(What formality should you pay attention to?)
- Gap photos or images to make the letter clearer.
(What else do you want to show your recipient?)
- Think of the Envelope with your address (sender - top left) and the address of your recipient (right in the middle under the stamp).
(What do you have to pay attention to so that the envelope arrives?)
TIP: Which formalities have to be observed:
- Leave a margin of approx. 2-3 cm.
- Put a comma between the location and the date
- Make a paragraph after each salutation and greeting.
- Choose salutaries you / you / you lowercase or uppercase (you or you) and use them consistently.
An example: a personal letter from vacation
- Which element has the ordinal number 1
- Which part of the body has maximum pressure
- Did you do CA and CS together
- Is it ethical to download pirated content?
- Are MD and MS the same
- What's your favorite Christian Rock band
- How do you live like a god
- How can a company help fundraise
- Is yoga about stretching or breathing?
- Will self-driving cars really pick up
- What is a force sensor
- What is a cure for bad breath
- What major sports were created in China
- How do I build a tube amplifier
- How do I prepare for my olevels
- How many google fonts are there
- Can someone see my files on OneDrive?
- Is Spanish widely spoken in Western Sahara
- Can directors act in their own films
- Why is iodine good for our thyroid gland
- Affects Effexor Ibogaine
- One day TikTok will overtake Facebook
- Can you hack WiFi on Android?
- Should we have another war