Have good controversial questions
Good subjects for debate
At Jugend debattiert in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, questions are up for debate, all of which concern something. “Should unhealthy foods be taxed more heavily?”. There are questions that require a clear decision, "Should young people aged 16 and over be allowed to take their driving license?" or "Should all countries of the European Union compulsorily introduce compulsory voting in a democracy?" There are clear rules for the selection of the various questions at Jugend debattiert in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe. They help you to practice debating as well as possible and to lead a targeted debate:
- The decision-making question is posed in such a way that it asks for a specific measure ("Should ...?") And affects many people. So it is not about questions whose answers are a matter of private or taste.
- There should be different opinions about the answer to the question. Because if everyone agrees, there is no debate.
At Jugend debattiert in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, the participants deal with different subject areas
In class and school competition
Topics from school life, e.g. B .:
- Should all students in the school have a free lunch?
- Should teachers be graded by their students?
- Should the school day start with an hour of physical education?
At higher levels of competition
Questions that deal with Human and civil rights deal e.g. B .:
- Should the registered partnership be introduced for homosexual couples?
- Should Google Street View cover all major cities?
- Should extremist parties be banned?
Topics from supraregional, of European importance, e.g. B .:
- Should all European countries stipulate by law to phase out the use of nuclear energy in the foreseeable future?
- Should the denial of genocide be criminalized across Europe?
- Should Turkey join the European Union?
In training it is a lot of fun to discuss a joke question every now and then:
- Should chewing gum be compulsory for students in class?
- Should gummy bears be imported as a means of payment?
- Should eating chocolate be made a criminal offense?
Your topic at Jugend debates in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe
What's on your nails? Which topic do you find interesting for training in class? What should be discussed in the competition? Make your suggestion for a topic on our Facebook fan page or on Instagram!
- Is formic acid monobasic or dibasic
- How many people want One Direction back
- Why do countries join wars
- Why are all stock prices falling
- What is sweep coagulation
- Border cities in India are very cosmopolitan
- Which is better additional grades or BYJUS
- What are some gay male images
- How do introverts prefer to behave?
- How can I reach Lucknow to Rajasthan
- Can a Muslim be a humanist
- What's the best system for learning French
- Does an IEP affect college acceptance
- What can hackers do with malware
- Should I finish my antibiotic course?
- What are the technical levels at Dropbox
- What is red red yellow and gold
- Can India ever compete with China?
- How can I travel to Fiji
- Why did Shiva get angry
- Is there a standard American résumé?
- Is it ethical to download pirated content?
- Einstein discovered the atomic bomb
- How important is Facebook for digital marketing