Which voltage detector
TROTEC voltage detector BE16
The non-contact voltage detector BE16 is part of the basic equipment of every home and craftsman. The practical high-speed measuring device reliably detects voltage sources from just 5 volts up to 1,000 volts or 50 Hz to 400 Hz.
On the side of the voltage detector, the sensitivity can be continuously adjusted using the rotary control. This allows you to fine-tune the measuring range to the expected voltage. It is ideal for e.g. B. to find a broken cable or to determine the presence of AC voltage in fuses, open wires, cable drums, junction boxes, sockets, switches and hidden wall cables.
Fast and reliable voltage test - even in dark places
Due to the capacitive measuring process, it is sufficient to bring the voltage detector close to the conductor - the BE16 warns you quickly and without contact with a red flashing LED throughout the detector tip. In addition, an acoustic warning signal sounds.
The compact pen-shaped voltage detector is equipped with a switchable LED light integrated in the measuring head, which enables you to work safely and precisely even in poor lighting conditions.
Whether attached with a clip in your shirt, jacket or trouser pocket - with the handy BE16 you always have a reliable test device ready to hand for quick voltage detection.
- How does GloVe differ from word2vec
- Have homeowner insurance
- How many zombie films can you name
- Why did pharmaceutical stocks go down
- Shopify is the amazon of ecommerce
- Is loneliness common in children of narcissists
- What are three types of lasers
- Who is the best gynecologist around Mogappair
- How can I become a subtle man
- What are the best drama schools in the world
- Are CFL lightbulbs a fire hazard?
- What is a sheep sorrel
- What are the most famous space missions
- Will Skrillex reinvents himself as a musician
- What would dog owners want if they knew?
- How does Pune compare to Mumbai
- What is the interview for freshmen
- Why are TNA wrestlers moving to WWE
- Why does society hate geeks nerds
- How SEO can affect the future of companies
- How do I stop feeling love
- What is a SKU
- When did Anglo-Saxons immigrate to Great Britain?