How are triangular wave signals created
WAVETEK FG2A function generator with 0.2 Hz to 2 MHz
Click on images for a larger view
Here is a good, working Wavetek FG2A function generator running at 0.2 Hz to 2 MHz.
The FG2A offers high performance with numerous output functions through quick and easy selection at the push of a button
Power, frequency range and waveform. Standard outputs include both a TTL level pulse output and an adjustable amplitude, low impedance output of sine, square or triangle wave signals with low distortion.
The duty cycle control allows the duty cycle to be changed from 50% of the signal to any value. You can use this to generate pulses of short duration in square wave mode or sawtooth (ramp) signals in triangle
Mode. With the Invert key you can change the polarity of the output signal. You can also add a variable DC offset voltage to the signal.
The VCF input enables the frequency to be controlled by an external DC control voltage. This function is particularly useful for generating 1000: 1 or 1: 1000 sweep signals. Two 20 dB attenuators make it easy to set low output levels, and the 50 ohm output enables the FG2A to drive low-impedance devices with amplitudes of up to 10 V pk-pk directly.
All of our items are only delivered with what is shown or described in the description. Manuals, cables, power cords, software, drivers, accessories, etc. are not included unless shown or noted in the description.
The right thing online, Inc.
San Diego, Ca 92105
** International customers **
Do shipping on eBay NOT include import taxes, customs fees, brokerage fees charged by your country.
Your country's customs office will apply these charges to your item. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Refunds will NOT be given for items abandoned for non-payment of import taxes, customs duties, brokerage fees
Email us for a quote if the shipping calculator doesn't work for your country.
Ask your questions early.
Thank you and good luck !!!
We will do our best to ensure that your eBay shopping experience with us is a pleasant one.
If you run into any issues, please let us know before leaving feedback so we can try to resolve the issue.
By purchasing this item, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• Payment must be RECEIVED by the seller within 7 days of purchase or 7 days after the auction ends.
• Payment must be made in FUND.
• By purchasing this item, the buyer also agrees to the following conditions of the seller's 30-day return guarantee:
• The word seller specifically refers to The Right Stuff Online, Inc, which does business on eBay, as “therightstuff619.” The word buyer specifically refers to the person or party registered with eBay who purchased or owned an item from the seller has offered.
• Buyer understands and agrees that the 30-day return policy is NOT a 30-day guarantee on equipment unless such guarantee is specifically stated in the description of the item. There is only a 30 day period in which the buyer can return the purchased item for a refund to the seller, provided that the buyer pays for the return shipping and provided that the use of the equipment plus any wear and tear charges is deductible from the refund until the seller. Refunds are not paid by the seller until the returned item is received in the same condition as the buyer.
• Simply call, email, or email the seller the eBay Returns Program to receive a "WARRANTY" refund at full purchase price less shipping and return the item at the expense of the seller The buyer back to the seller. Note: Items that have been held by the buyer for more than 10 (ten) days prior to being returned to the seller may incur up to 25% usage and wear and tear charges.
• Products that have been subjected to abuse, abuse, alteration, neglect or unauthorized repair, addition, improvement, attachment, or that have been returned in a condition other than that originally received, pictured or described on eBay, unless damaged in shipping or not found to be "not as described" constitutes a waiver of a product warranty and a waiver of a buyer's 30-day return policy. This guarantee and the stated guarantee are void if the buyer thereby forfeits a refund for such a return, and with buyer then deeming the seller as harmless.
• Buyer has 30 days express right to return the item to the seller for a full refund only, minus the shipping charges for the original postage from the seller to the buyer and minus the shipping charges for returning the item from the buyer to the seller and less usage and any wear and tear charges incurred.
• Buyer agrees that Buyer will not "charge back" any part of the purchase price from a credit card or charge back any shipping costs paid by Buyer to Seller for used items or shipping costs for returning items to Seller.
• The buyer is responsible for paying all return shipping charges for returning items to the seller, with the following 3 (three) exceptions:
• Exception 1) SHIPPING DAMAGED ITEMS: Since all items the seller ships are fully insured against all damage, including the insured shipping costs incurred by the buyer and seller, the buyer must inform the seller immediately upon receipt of damaged shipments for any damage to an item inform has kept shipping and must keep all packaging materials for inspection if necessary and send complete and complete photos of the seller of any damage to items and packaging upon request. The buyer also agrees to wait for claims from insurance statements to be reimbursed to the seller in order for the buyer to be reimbursed 100% of the purchase price and shipping costs. The buyer may also be responsible for repackaging the item and preparing it for return by the shipper, or holding these items ready for pickup and returning them to the seller or shipper if necessary. This only applies to all items that have suffered shipping damage or for which the seller has or will be asserted shipping claims against the sender. If the buyer wishes to keep items that were damaged in shipping or to accept a partial refund, a partial refund for claims for partial shipping damage must be agreed with the seller.
• Exception 2) ITEM RETURNS FOR "NOT AS DESCRIBED" OR "NON-WORKING" OR "DEFECTIVE" ITEMS must be requested from seller within 5 (five) DAYS of item receipt or returned via eBay to qualify for shipping or refund costs paid by the seller or return shipping costs paid by the seller. Items submitted for such reasons within 5 (five) days of buyer receiving the item will be deemed to have been received by buyer in "as described" and in "working" and "non-defective" condition.
• 2A) Any such item submitted for return within 5 (five) days with the reason for the return being “not as described” or “not working” or “defective”, not working or not as described or defective . and this will be determined when the item is returned to theightstuff619. The original shipping cost of the item shipped to the buyer will be refunded. In this event, the seller will also refund or pay for any return shipping charges provided the buyer notifies the seller or has submitted a return via eBay Returns within 5 (five) days of receiving the item. Note: Items returned by the buyer for such reasons and within this period but found "as described" or in perfect "working condition" or "non-defective" by the seller when the item is returned will not be refunded to the original seller Shipping costs and is not entitled to have the return shipping cost refunded or paid by the seller.
• Exception 3) INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: All international buyers have a 30-day return policy for a refund of the purchase price, less usage fees and wear and tear charges that may apply to items that are retained by the buyer for more than 10 (ten) days or not returned on Seller within 10 (ten) days of receipt of the item and any associated shipping or return shipping costs to be borne by the buyer or deducted from any refunds offered by the seller. Due to the additional cost of shipping overseas from the United States, international or overseas buyers who purchase items from the seller and have such items shipped by the seller outside of the United States will not be reimbursed for shipping and return shipping costs will not be paid by the seller, even if the item is received by the buyer as "non-functional", "defective" or "not as described".
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
Batteries, lamps, disposable parts and parts of items that are subject to wear and tear by the user are not guaranteed and cannot be guaranteed unless expressly stated otherwise. Items not returned within 10 (ten) days of receipt will be deemed used by the buyer and may be subject to 25% of the purchase price, which will be deducted from refunds for equipment use and wear and tear. Items returned to the seller and damaged by the shipping company or the buyer before the buyer returned an item will not be refunded. Please package all returns carefully and adequately and send them fully insured before sending them back to the seller.
- What excites you most about American politics
- What excites you most about American politics
- Can I use Laravel without a blade?
- Energy is generated in mitochondria
- When was the NYSE formed?
- Is spiritualism associated with witchcraft and necromancy
- What is the best fishing boat
- How can I create inexpensive holographic images?
- How do I drill a rod
- How do declensions work in the Slovak language
- What is the best keyword in SEO
- Can a seller sue a house inspector?
- Where do you live in Rawalpindi
- What is deep brain stimulation
- Why do I never understand philosophy
- How can I create self-assessment material
- Why are the CONCOR shares falling drastically?
- What is a good substitute for Grand Marnier
- What was your experience with a snow storm
- What do such monkeys not do
- Are cinnamon rolls from Sweden overrated
- What is a digital control system
- Exists perfection What is imperfection
- How old can a ship be
- Is truecaller safe and accurate to use
- Ash is good for plants
- Executive orders expire
- Should I come to my trainer?
- Why did Facebook acquire The Eye Tribe
- How do I stop facial hair from growing
- How to achieve mastery in business
- Doors in Sydney take bribes
- Are cancer cells organisms
- Why should we stop buying ivory pianos?