What is a mine bomb
Hydrogen bomb, Fusion bomb, weapon based on an uncontrolled thermonuclear reaction primarily through the fusion of deuterium and tritium as well as lithium to helium. The hydrogen bomb was developed in the USA under the direction of E. Teller and detonated for the first time in 1954 over Bikini Atoll.
About the nuclear reactions 6Li (n, α)3T + 4.8 MeV and 3T (2D, n)4He + 17.7 MeV can be used with a LiD mixture to set a fusion cycle in motion, in which not only the neutrons necessary for maintaining the fusion are generated, but also an enormous amount of energy is released. Extremely high temperatures are required for ignition, which is why an ordinary nuclear fission bomb is used as the detonator. The explosive effect of the hydrogen bomb goes far beyond that of fission bombs. Fusion bombs are regularly made with a coat 238U covers, which on the one hand is supposed to prevent the ignition of the fission bomb from driving large amounts of the hydrogen isotopes and lithium apart before they fuse, and on the other hand, when it is ignited, it triggers a chain reaction that supplies about 80% of the explosion energy. Such bombs are called Three phase bombs (›fission-fusion-fission-bombs‹). For some time now attempts have been made to detonate hydrogen bombs without fission bombs, for example with laser beams.
- Are you afraid of an operation?
- What is the point of emotional depression
- How do I build a tube amplifier
- When does Goku learn ultra instinct
- Are there any good spicy dessert recipes
- Is studying biotechnology difficult for PCM students
- Who is the youngest leader of France
- Is there a natural cure for HIV
- How do I monetize with Facebook
- What is hate watching 1
- Is it moral to be empathetic?
- Which lightsaber hilt is your favorite
- What is the thickness of the parapet wall
- Where do phones go that have been swapped for upgrades?
- Use a product made of leather
- How is chemical engineering at Thapar
- Is there a French equivalent of Spanglish
- Is PyTorch faster than Keras
- Who discovered the lightbulb?
- How were fossils made
- Do you think Shakira albums are overrated
- Zara or Gap
- Is Eminem still a good artist
- Most Georgia people wear black