What is IoT How does it work
Imprint Data Protection
According to § 5 TMG
Reflex Verlag GmbH
Hackescher Markt 2–3
Tel .: + 49-30-2008-949-0
Authorized representative: Pit Grundmann
Register court: District court Berlin Charlottenburg
Register number: HRB 113370 B
Company headquarters: Berlin
Sales tax identification number according to §27a sales tax law: DE260337804
Responsible for journalistic-editorial content according to § 55 Abs.2 RStV:
Managing director: Pit Grundmann
Head of department: Nadine Effert, Michael Gneuss, Alexandra Grossmann, Karl-Heinz Möller, Wiebke Toebelmann
Photos: Thinkstock / Getty Images, Pixabay, Unsplash
Design and programming: www.headland.berlin
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to research circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to notify us accordingly. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
1. Data protection at a glance
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This can, for example, be data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page was viewed). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
- 160 is a good LSAT score
- Are there any scientific papers on WikiLeaks
- How are smartphone batteries charged wirelessly
- What is Helena MT known for?
- What is the full form of DSL
- Are there rednecks in Russia
- Why is readiness important
- Teaches Ramayana and Mahabharata at Harvard University
- Every religion has a prayer
- Is recognized the LPU government
- What can the President do unilaterally?
- How old is the Jewish faith
- How do you say wild in Indonesian
- What are cilia, flagella and pseudopodia
- How can I improve my surfing?
- What is football tennis
- Why aren't my pancakes fluffy
- Shopify themes are free
- Why do we have to study agriculture
- What will happen if Pakistan attacks the US?
- Is Facebook blocked live in Dubai
- What are the best e-learning programs
- How do I find startups in Pune
- Weight lifting belts reduce the risk of injury
- What can Trump do in office
- How can I get my gmails?
- What should I learn for WordPress
- What is the full form of DRDO
- Who came up with the simulation theory?
- What does the name iPhone mean
- How can Google remove Trump paid ads
- Why is the GST number displayed invalid
- What are your ghosts
- Why do singers take their fans seriously