How do I use an electric shaver
Electric shavers: systems in comparison
When buying an electric razor, you can choose between so-called foil razors and rotary razors. Which devices are most suitable depends, among other things, on the sensitivity of the skin and the growth of the beard.
This is how a rotary razor works
Three rotating blades move in a rotary razor. You cut the beard hair on all sides. The faster the blades rotate in the razor, the faster and more thorough the shave.
The devices are particularly suitable for relatively short beards with a lot of turbulence, for example for three-day beards. When shaving, you should move the device over the skin in circular motions, if possible. If you have sensitive skin, however, rotary razors can initially cause slight irritation.
This is how a foil razor works
The foil razor is suitable for beard hair with little turbulence. It consists of a cutter block and a shaving foil on top. It protects the skin from irritation and cuts. When shaving, the razor should be moved as straight as possible so that the shaving surface comes to the beard hair.
Clean the shaver regularly
There is a cleaning station for many modern electric shavers. In it, the razor is disinfected with an alcohol solution. The blades should also be freed from stubble regularly with a brush and treated with so-called shaving head oil.
This topic in the program:
Market | 11/19/2018 | 8:15 pm
- Cats have a theory of the mind
- Regret joining a soldier why
- What is the ranking of computer science students
- How does the home loan calculator work
- Is the call center model defective?
- What does a whole body cigar mean?
- What is Synthesized Food
- Which computers were using OS 2
- Why do people enjoy fragrances differently
- What does the word quantum mean
- What is Frank Oceans Biking about
- Which sunglasses do you wear every day
- Where can I play basketball in Amsterdam
- Do you like Dick Cheney's America
- Where can I get a magnifying glass
- Is nebulization safe for children
- What are some general knowledge for children
- How is sparkling shiraz made
- Ammonium chloride is toxic
- Is a circle a curve
- What is a science fiction piece
- Is King of Prussia PA safe
- What does it mean?
- How was Jack Fraser's exam today
- How can you avoid false spirituality?
- What is a good affordable deer rifle
- A pharmacist is a healthcare professional
- Why do we long for carbonic acid?
- How do I post something
- Why Indian government sites are very slow
- How can I improve my page rank
- What is 6 x 400 x 25
- How is this physical problem solved