Why did DJI stop selling the Spark
|Weight||Visor: 490 g|
Headband: 500 g
|Dimensions||Visor: 195 × 155 × 110 mm |
Headband (folded): 255 × 205 × 92 mm
|Field of view||85 ° (single screen)|
|Screen size||2x5 inches|
|Pupillary distance||58 - 70 mm|
|Refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Image resolution||3840 × 1080 (single screen: 1920 × 1080)|
|Operating frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Max. Transmission range||In accordance with connected aircraft|
|Video transmission resolution||1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30|
|Video transmission latency||110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120) |
150 ms (Phantom 4 Pro / Advanced series, 720p60, video format: 720p60 / 720p120)
167 ms (Phantom 4, 720p30, video format: 720p60)
140 ms (Inspire 2 + X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)
190 ms (Inspire 2 + X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
|Battery capacity||9440 mAh|
|Battery power||35.44 Wh|
|Max. Operating time||6 hours|
|operating temperatur||0 ° C - 40 ° C|
|I / O connections||Micro-USB, 3.5 mm jack plug |
HDMI Type-D, micro SD card slot
|HDMI supported||HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor|
|charger||Input: 100-240V; 50/60 Hz 0.5 A|
Output: 5 V, 3 A; 9 V, 2 A ； 12 V, 1.5 A
DOCUMENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- DJI Goggles User Guide v1.2
- DJI Goggles Quick Start Guide v1.0
- DJI Goggles Disclaimer and Safety Policy v1.0
- DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)
- 1. What is the correct way to put on the DJI Goggles?1. Slide the headband into the insert above the lenses until you hear a click. Make sure everything is in place. 2. Pull the DJI Goggles over and then pull the buckle down. Adjust the DJI Goggle so that everything fits comfortably.
- 2.Can I wear glasses with the DJI goggles?Yes. The DJI Goggles can be worn together with normal glasses.
- 3. are the DJI goggles waterproof? No, they are not.
- 4. How do I adjust the interpupillary distance? Which eye relief suits me best?First turn the wheel to a comfortable position until the images align. When the displays are optimally aligned with the eyes, the optimal alignment is achieved.
- 5. How do I avoid accidentally touching the touchpad?Swipe down with two fingers to unlock the touchpad.
- 6. Occasionally my DJI Gogglesn cannot be switched on / off when I press and hold the power button. Why?In order to ensure normal functioning of the DJI Goggles, the DJI Goggles do not respond to any command to switch on / off, up to 10 seconds after the last switch on / off.
- 1. Are the DJI goggles compatible with the Mavic 2?Yes. The DJI Goggles must be activated and updated to firmware version 01.04.0500 or higher. The update can be carried out via the DJI Assistant 2. Turn on the DJI Goggles, go to the pairing menu and select Mavic 2. Press the pairing button on the Mavic 2 and wait a few seconds for the connection to be established.
* The correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 can be found here (DJI Goggles): https://www.dji.com/de/dji-goggles/info#downloads.
- 2. How many DJI goggles can be connected to a Mavic Pro / Mavic 2 at the same time?In addition to pairing with the Mavic and a remote control, there are three other methods to connect the DJI Goggles:
1. One Mavic Pro + two DJI Goggles + two Mavic Pro remote controls
2. One Mavic Pro + two pairs of DJI goggles + one Mavic Pro remote control
3. A Mavic Pro + a pair of DJI Goggles + two Mavic Pro remote controls
- 3. What happens if more than one pair of DJI goggles / remote controls are connected to a drone? In coach mode, only the master remote control can change the flight mode. The drone only reacts to commands from the slave remote control if the master remote control does not make any control inputs for 2 seconds. This can always be overwritten by commands from the master remote control. The master remote control can always overwrite the command inputs. In dual operating mode (1 drone + 2 DJI goggles + 2 remote controls), the pair of slave googles does not support head control. If the remote control and the DJI goggles are controlled by the same pilot, a person securing them will give instructions and warnings to ensure flight safety.
- 4. Which DJI drones are compatible with the DJI Goggles via the USB cable?Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced and Inspire 2.
- 5. Which devices can be connected to the DJI Goggles with the HDMI cable?Any device with an HDMI interface.
- 6. What is the micro SD card slot on the DJI Goggles used for?The micro SD slot of the DJI Goggles can be used to copy data from the aircraft to the on-board micro SD card of the DJI Goggles. For later viewing of video material and data backup. (Only videos with a resolution of 1080p / 60fps can be played.)
- 7. Can I copy videos to a micro SD card and watch them on the DJI Goggles, even if they were not recorded by a drone?
- 8. What is the difference between HD mode and Smooth mode? In HD mode, the resolution of the image transmission reaches up to 1080p / 30fps in the vicinity of the pilot. At greater distances or in the event of interference, the resolution is reduced to 720p / 30fps. In smooth mode, the resolution always remains at 720p / 60fps. The former guarantees a clearer and more immersive flight experience, while the latter enables smoother FPV recordings.
- 9. Why does the image quality of the video transmission in my DJI Goggles occasionally change? The resolution of the image transmission in the DJI Goggles changes along with the resolution of the video recordings. Therefore:
1. When recording in 4K, the maximum image transmission is 720p / 30; 2. When recording in 2.7K, the highest image transmission is 1080p / 30; 3. When recording at 1080p or less, the highest image transmission is 720p / 60fps, or 1080p / 30fps.
- 10. What is the difference between the 1080p displays on the DJI Goggles and other 2K displays?Typical "2K" screens in VR glasses are divided into two sections with a resolution of 1280x1440 720p for each eye. The DJI Goggles use dual 1080p displays, with a resolution of up to a maximum of 1920 * 1080.
- 11. What is the latency of the DJI Goggles when connected to other devices? Average values for the latency of the HD video connection: 110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120) 150 ms (Phantom 4 series, 720p60, video format: 720p60 / 720p120) 140 ms (Inspire 2 + X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120) 190 ms (Inspire 2 + X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
- 12. How do the DJI Goggles transmit a stable video connection?Thanks to the OcuSync transmission system, the DJI Goggles with the Mavic Pro achieve a transmission range of 7 km (FCC compliant). The four antennas integrated in the headband allow a signal reception of 360 °, which enables a stable connection in all directions.
- 13.If multiple remote controls and a pair of DJI goggles are connected to a Mavic and the connection between the goggles and the Mavic is lost, what happens to the connection between the remote control and the Mavic?If the goggles are turned off and have been disconnected from the Mavic for 30 seconds, the remote control connected to the goggles will automatically connect to the Mavic. The remote control is able to make inputs, but does not receive any video transmission via the app.
- Update the firmware
- 1. How do I update the DJI Goggles firmware?There are three ways to update the firmware:
1. Connect the DJI Goggles directly to the PC.
2. Connect the remote controller, drone and DJI goggles before connecting the remote controller to the PC to update all devices at the same time.
3. Pair the remote control, the drone and the DJI goggles, then connect the remote control to the DJI GO or DJI GO 4 to update all three devices simultaneously.
- 1. Do the DJI Goggles always offer the same functionality, no matter which device they are connected to? If not, what are the differences?No. Specific functions are available depending on the product. Please refer to the operating instructions for an overview. (The Phantom 4 will support head control shortly)
- 2. Why does a drone connected to the DJI Goggles keep moving in head-controlled mode even after I have stopped moving?In head-steered mode, the yaw angle movement depends on the pilot's head movement. If the pilot does not move back to the starting position, the drone rotates until the pilot moves his head to the starting position.
- 3. Why do the C1 / C2 buttons on the Mavic Pro / Mavic 2 stop responding when the drone is connected to the DJI Goggles?To simplify the operation of the DJI Goggles, the C1 / C2 buttons are automatically assigned Function / Back.
The DJI FPV is a groundbreaking, ready-to-fly FPV drone that allows pilots of all skill levels to experience the thrill of an impressive flight. It comes with an intuitive motion control unit and functions such as, 4K / 60fps video, a super-wide field of view of 150 °, an image transmission of 10 km and a latency of only 28 ms ensure a truly unrivaled flight experience.Find out more here>
- There is an end to digital marketing
- What are Tejano music
- How can I better manage shift work
- Are Tetra Paks recyclable
- How is Christmas celebrated in the Poles?
- Why are bonds and mortgage rates intertwined
- Who discovered Alexa
- How to avoid the hedonic treadmill
- How is the orientation session at UIET Chandigarh
- What is Joe Montana famous for?
- Why are we reducing graphene oxide
- How to get to Graphic Era University
- What does the axis of evil mean
- How do shrimp heads taste
- America is far from Europe
- Is IBM Watson Healthcare a success
- How did Lupine die with Tonks
- What is the presumption of innocence
- A flying helicopter with a remote control
- How can we reduce our fat
- What do you like about our college
- How do you factor 3x 2 1
- What do Democrats think
- Can we add milk in papaya juice