What is matrix left division
When are groups formed?
Groups are formed, for example, in the following situations:
- Division of large classes for flat-sharing lessons
- Division of the classes with regard to the denomination into the corresponding religious groups
- Division in physical education (e.g. m / f)
- Division of the teaching of a subject by two teachers
In order to represent such situations, it is necessary to use the Subjects / specialist groups module To create a further subject column for the corresponding subject, i.e. to divide the subject into subject groups. Then you assign the specialist groups in Lessons module the teachers and students too.
Creation of specialist groups
Open that Module subjects. You will find the required compartment in the navigator on the right-hand side of the screen. Open this with a left mouse click. Now switch to the Settings tab.
In order for the subject to be shown in the matrix, under Lesson distribution options at use in the matrix a check mark must be set in the checkbox. Under Subject groups (subject columns in the matrix) you can now set the number of subject groups accordingly (example for creating three columns).
Processing of the specialist groups
Now switch to that Lessons module. Here you can edit the corresponding lesson element in the matrix. Click on the required subject or subject group in the matrix. You can now edit the subject in the matrix header.
Enter the teaching teacher. A click on the blue info symbol opens the window Teacher values, from which this can be selected accordingly. ASV automatically generates a designation if you click in this field and then leave it again. Also enter the number of hours per week and the type of lesson.
Click into the desired lesson element and right-click the function Students in the course. In the window that opens, you can assign the students to the appropriate groups.
In the middle field you will find possible students who are not attending the course shown. Left and right are fields for assigning the students to the subject groups. If only one subject group is displayed, a second subject group can be opened by clicking on "» ". With the arrow symbols ">" or "<" you can now divide the students into the subject groups, i.e. form the appropriate groups.
- What modern acronym do you not understand?
- What do I do after I finish engineering
- Why are electrical insulators so flammable
- Prove that 0 1
- What is the strength of materials
- How artificial intelligence can improve Smart TV
- Which kernel runs under the BlackBerry operating system
- What is a singleton class in Python
- Have you ever been addicted to love
- Who is Trump's daughter
- What's the best Paul Simon song
- How to get to Graphic Era University
- How would you define the authenticity of music?
- May girls be emotional men
- What is the science behind qigong
- Why aren't there more electric snowmobiles there?
- Can you overclock a blocked CPU
- Do you wish that God existed?
- What is the biological age
- How fast can you sell an apartment
- Is bread good for birds
- What is Pakistan's cultural heritage
- What are the best Turkish leather brands
- How are real estate billions made