What is your definition of spam
Definition of "spam"
The different forms of spam
There are different types of spam emails, from harmless to criminal, but what they all have in common is that the user receives them unsolicited. Many spam e-mails aim to sell the user a certain product or service that he has not even asked for. So-called Phishing emails are designed to elicit confidential data from the user.
Often it is about bank details or credit card details. Scam emails offer the user an apparently lucrative business where he can earn a lot of money. Hoax are mass emails with which allegations and rumors are spread. Spam e-mails or spam SMS are also used in mobile communications.
Beware of spam: the dangers of phishing emails
How to protect yourself from spam
«Back to Online Marketing Lexicon
- What is the cost function in linear regression
- How can DDT be harmful to humans?
- Can you people solve this physical problem
- How does a bass booster work
- Will removing wallpaper damage my wall?
- Will Celtic ever stop winning the SPL?
- Is it possible to stop Bitcoin?
- Can a child be a child molester?
- Why do ants feel attracted to urine?
- Why is C C Sharp
- What is considered a good weapon
- Why is antithesis used in poetry
- Rare is an Oldsmobile 442 Coupe
- Why do people have BDSM relationships
- Why do some bronzes hate starlight mica
- What is a network and standalone printer
- How was Home Depot hacked
- Why do we go with physiotherapy
- How could the project documentation be structured?
- What is the crime rate in Andorra?
- Who invented radium and when
- Can I use Betadine for detachable stitches?
- Should I come to my trainer?
- How do doctors diagnose depression