What are dogs doing to you
10 behaviors dogs use to show their love
Our loyal friend with the wet snout loves us unconditionally - all dog owners would sign it right away. But how do you determine the affection of your four-legged friend? Our dogs show through different behaviors - sometimes in very curious ways - that they have taken us deeply into their hearts. The following ten behaviors guarantee that your dog will have a very strong bond with you.
1. Exuberant greetings are a sign of love
No one greets you as excitedly as your dog? That's because he is incredibly pleased about your return - and that doesn't necessarily have to do with the length of your absence. When your dog jumps up and down in a frenzy, literally performs a dance of joy and wags its tail, it is expressing its boundless joy. Licking hands, barking and squeaking can also be signs of how much your four-legged friend has missed their loved one.
2. Licking means affection
Your dog does not only show his affection for you by licking your greetings. Your four-legged friend knows how to caress with the tongue already from the puppy age: Even a bitch gives her offspring her affection by licking. Your dog not only shows you his love and submissiveness, but also wants to look after you.
For many dog owners, licking is uncomfortable and therefore a undesirable behavior: If you want to stop the dog from doing it, you have to do it with great sensitivity so as not to reject his love too roughly.
3. Body contact is a proof of love
Like us humans, your four-legged friend only seeks physical contact with those who are really close to his heart. But be careful: dogs are not fans of hugslike us bipeds. On the other hand, they prefer to enjoy physical closeness by cuddling on the sofa or by extensive pats.
4. Eye contact means true intimacy for dogs
Would you look a stranger in the eyes for a long time? Probably not. And it is the same with our four-legged friends. Long-term eye contact between dog and owner gives both of them Love, trust and security. Oxytocin, the so-called "cuddle hormone", is released in the dog's body during familiar eye contact. It strengthens the animal's bond with its owner.
But be careful of misunderstandings: Never force eye contact with your dog! This will make him feel uncomfortable and irritable.
5. Your dog likes to lean against you
You only like to lean against people you trust. It is the same with your dog: if he leans against you, he trusts you and enjoys being around you. It also gives him the feeling of Security and security. If your dog leans on you even in frightening situations, he shows that you give him security. He can fully rely on you!
6. Your dog will turn to you in dangerous situations
Your dog completely relies on you when he or she is guided by you in dangerous situations: If your four-legged friend feels unsafe or is afraid, he looks up at you and watcheshow you react. The dog does this if he can rely on you - unlike him - to have the problematic situation under control. He has real trust in you and you give your four-legged friend security!
7. It is important for your dog that you are always around
If your dog trusts you, you are also a member of his pack or the pack leader. Our four-legged friends are highly social animals that always the proximity of their pack, so to you, too. That is why your dog shows his affection by following you everywhere and checking again and again whether you are still around while playing with others or at home.
8. The socks and shoes of a loved one are important to him
Many people are less likely to see the dog dragging socks or shoes away. Yet if your dog really loves you, it is Your smell is very important to him. Dogs perceive the world primarily through their nose - that is why smells are very important to them. If you don't want your dog to steal your clothes and possibly chew on them, you should provide enough other toys.
9. Your favorite toy is only shared with people you trust
When your dog brings his absolute favorite toy to you and wants to play with you, he is also showing that he really likes you. However, those who love the beloved toy can feel especially honored without a game request received: Now the dog wants to present his loved one with his great toy and share it with him. A true sign of devoted love.
10. A good night's sleep is important to your dog
A dog's affection is also shown in the fact that he is also in the Sleep near its owner would like to. Many four-legged friends love to sleep in bed next to their human - but that's not okay for every two-legged friend. Then you can always offer the dog to sleep in the basket at least in the same room. In this way he can also pursue his urgent need to be as close as possible to his human being.
- How do promoter shares work
- Is 7 8 greater than 5 10
- What are the benefits of notetaking
- What is the name of a group of ponies
- Dogs think we are their god
- Are you a good man
- Can you measure plasma
- You can check out library books digitally
- What is the rating of ignis
- Is there a self-hosted Trello alternative
- In which city was gold discovered first?
- How old is the Jewish faith
- Who is the author of Bayeux Tapestry
- What can form hydrogen bonds
- Can TEDx topics be similar
- What did you learn from your child
- Why is exercise important
- Yoga makes you stronger
- What is the best alternative to MS Paint
- How successful is Invisalign in India
- Who are the Australian journalists on Quora
- Inspiration increases intelligence
- Christ's sacrifice is unlimited
- Will codpieces ever be fashionable again?