What are the requirements for learning Grails
Publications of the adult education department
Knowledge potential - Basics of knowledge and ability (pdf)
The present study focuses on working out the exchange processes between knowledge and skills. By Gitta Stagl and Eva Ribarits. No. 1/2017 from the series of materials for adult education.
Basic education works. How does basic education work?
An international research overview. By Birgit Aschemann. No. 1/2015 from the series of materials for adult education. Funded by Erasmus + and BMBF funds.
Evaluation of the first period of the adult education initiative (pdf)
Created by Peter Stoppacher and Marina Edler with the assistance of Karin Reinbacher-Fahrner on behalf of the nine federal states and the Federal Ministry for Education and Women Graz, December 2014.
From the shadow of the "educational arrogance" (pdf)
From the shadow of the "educational arrogance". Educational disadvantage, forms of coping and skills of people with low literacy skills. Manfred Krenn. No. 1/2013 from the series of materials for adult education.
Success conditions for joint literacy courses (pdf)
Challenges - experiences - methods. By Birgit Aschemann. No. 1/2011 from the series of materials for adult education.
Reader: Internal differentiation for heterogeneous learner groups (pdf)
As part of a study on the success conditions for joint literacy courses, carried out by the Graz Women's Service Association, a didactic reader entitled "Forty ways of internal differentiation for heterogeneous learner groups" was created. Author: Dr.in Birgit Aschemann, with the assistance of Mag.a Petra Gugler and Mag.a Maria Never Fall; published by the BMUKK.
Literarity Research Practice (pdf)
Study of literarity as a tool to better understand the connections between practice and research Gitta Stagl and Eva Ribarits. No. 1/2012 from the series of materials for adult education.
Literarity - a central question of knowledge transfer (pdf)
A meta-study on literarity as a central question of imparting knowledge by Gitta Stagl and Eva Ribarits. No. 1/2010 from the series of materials for adult education.
Evaluation of the preparatory courses for the secondary school leaving certificate (pdf)
Study on behalf of the bm: bwk, No. 2/2006 from the series materials for adult education.
BiKoo - Upper Waldviertel Education Cooperative (pdf)
Evaluation of the objective 3 project "Educational Beginners", No. 1/2006 from the series of materials for adult education.
- What will future cinemas look like?
- How does predictive policing work PredPol
- Which are the best Indian fiction books
- What effects does unemployment have on companies?
- Will democracy flourish in Yemen at some point?
- How can I understand physics deeply
- Boys are naturally more hyperactive than girls
- Can anyone measure the universe
- What is semiconductor equipment
- White coal powder really does the teeth
- Doctors are obliged to take out malpractice insurance
- Which is greater I Iota or 1
- What is the conflict in Venezuela
- What are some helpful chemical reactions
- What does Southpaw mean in cricket
- Which is electronegative Be or H.
- Why don't white women wear woven fabrics?
- How a wild horse is tamed
- Pine is good for carving chainsaws
- How is India's relationship with Russia
- What are the least common phobias 1
- What are cantaloupe plants
- What is 1 1 0 0 1
- Is imagination limited by language
- Do you suffer from kidney stones
- What are the different types of neurosurgeons
- Is it normal to forget about physics
- How Much Fiber Should a Man Consume?
- Which company has the best return policy?
- What are some wellness documentation
- Why is Australia dangerous
- What is the treatment for major depression
- Why do serial killers accidentally kill innocents