Which domain websites do most startups prefer
Web hosting for your homepage: what to look out for
7. 5 providers for web hosting in Germany
Which provider is best suited for start-ups depends on the requirements for your own web hosting and cannot be made general. To support this, we have listed five different German providers that are generally recommended:
webgo offers you the web hosting packages Starter, Profi, Business and Power for 5.95, 9.95, 16.95 or 26.95 euros per month. The packages contain 3, 6, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 1,000 GB web space and 265, 512, 1,024 or 2,048 MB RAM. You get 5, 50 or unlimited SSD databases and can create 50, 100 or unlimited email addresses.
With IONOS you can choose between the hosting tariffs Essential, Business, Pro and Premium. You pay 4, 8, 10 or 20 euros per month and receive 1, 2, 3 or 4 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 500 GB web space and 1 SSL wildcard certificate. The packages contain 10, 100, 250 or 500 e-mail boxes and 5, 100, 250 or 500 SSD databases with 2 GB of storage each.
With ALL-INKL you have the choice between the web hosting tariffs Privat, PrivatPlus, Premium and Business. The packages include 3, 5, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 500 GB storage space and a traffic flat rate. The tariffs cost 4.95, 7.95, 9.95 or 24.95 euros per month and contain 500, 1,000, 2,000 or 5,000 e-mail accounts and 5, 25, 50 or 100 MySQL databases.
United Domains gives you the choice between packages S, M and L for web space and charges 3.90, 7.90 or 14.90 euros per month. The packages contain 5, 25 or unlimited linkable domains including an SSL certificate.
At Strato you can choose between the hosting packages Starter, Basic, Plus and Pro. For 4, 8, 10 or 20 euros per month you get 3, 5, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 150 or 200 GB web space and up to 20 SSL certificates. The hosting packages contain 20, 40, 80 or 150 GB of mail storage and you can set up 2,000, 4,000, 8,000 or 15,000 email accounts.
If you want to run an online shop on your website, you can now deal with how to find the right shop system and create an online shop.
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- What is an individualized unit of consciousness
- Who was Eugene Alcan
- Should the Democratic Party change its name
- What does the Hebrew letter Yod mean?
- Are the Hutterites still alive?
- What makes SQL queries slow
- Are macarons hard or soft?
- What certifications are available for WebSphere
- A blog can be called a startup
- Why am I so fascinated by dragons
- What does LMS stand for
- What's your favorite wader
- Is SGPT 60 a high number
- How long should a mechanical pencil last?
- Technophilia leads to dehumanization
- How did Marvel introduce homosexuality
- Do interns get a paid doctor
- How would you define the authenticity of music?
- Should I buy Libra during the ICO?
- What a star is Almaak
- Which A1 taxi service is in Nashik
- What is the best HR software
- Is that a good sponsorship letter
- A Catholic marriage can be annulled
- What was Ron's first wand made of?
- Does it mean something to be honest?
- What do people not understand about God?
- Why is there altruism
- What celebrities are also good musicians
- What was Lenin's opinion of Stalin
- What are the benefits of 5G technology
- Who is the king of France today?
- Is studying biotechnology difficult for PCM students