How good is Azure
Microsoft Azure in a 30-day test
Azure in the test - a conclusion
The possibility of simply making cloud and SaaS offers available for testing via browser is undoubtedly one of the great advantages of this technology. Microsoft uses these possibilities and provides services such as Windows Intune and Azure for extensive testing. However, the options available under Azure are so diverse that the 30 days, which initially appear to be so long, are not really sufficient to try out all aspects. Overall, however, this is a fair offer, since a user can certainly do something with the available 150 euros.
We particularly liked how quickly and easily, for example, a complete server can be created and put into operation in a virtual machine. Of course, an IT professional can usually start up a test server in a virtual machine at least as quickly - but he not only needs an image or medium with the system to be installed, but also a valid license and a computer with the corresponding one Virtualization software as well as a test network and other resources.
In connection with the documentation, which is also available online, an IT professional or a developer can quickly familiarize themselves with the basics of cloud computing with Azure. However, during the test phase it also became apparent that the platform is still in constant change: Perhaps a click on a link for the documentation only led to the English-language or "mixed-language" pages, but this did not detract from their information content. Often it also helped to replace the "/ en-us" part in the link in the browser's address line with "/ de-de /" in order to then get to the German-language help pages. The preview of the new portal (in the newer "Look & Feel") also changed a little during the test phase, but was always clearly marked as "Preview". (mje)
- Why do most people struggle financially
- Who is Menoitius in Greek Mythology
- What is the best invention from France
- Hitler's body was burned
- What is Amazon's Product Image Requirement
- Work in America is dead
- Can Pakistan move forward
- How is Karelian different from Finnish
- What is slag pot
- What is the equivalent of atmospheric pressure
- What interests should a computer scientist have?
- Why and how should we save cows
- Cars24 is worth it
- What causes skin spots on the neck
- Which email domain is the best
- Are there examples of conservative identity politics?
- What does LMS stand for
- How did Kawasaki Japan get its name
- What are the advantages of influencers on LinkedIn
- What are the best apps for sellers
- How can you straighten your nose without surgery?
- What are the best slow songs
- Who met the most people
- Why can't psychopaths feel remorse?