Who are the biggest YouTube celebrities
Top 25: the biggest German YouTube stars
Probably the best-known German YouTube stars are the three comedians from Y-Titty. Based on their fame on the video platform, they have appeared in various TV programs, landed regularly in the music charts and last year reached number 3 in the German album charts and even number 1 in the Austrian with their album “Stricksocken Swagger” Charts. Her main account “YTITTY” now has 2.7 million subscribers on YouTube, making it number 1 in the German YouTube rankings.
Second place goes to Gronkh, who is particularly successful with "Let's Play" videos, i.e. clips in which the protagonist plays and comments on video games. Gronkh now has more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube - and interestingly enough, he also had a music single in the German charts. The battle for the German YouTube throne has become exciting over the past few months. While Y-Titty still had a lead of over 240,000 subscribers on Gronkh on September 1, it was only 173,000 on January 1, which we chose as the reference date for our ranking for better comparability with the previous months. With a similar development in the coming months, the new number 1 among Germany's YouTubers could be called Gronkh in the course of 2014.
For the time being, there is no danger from behind. Although the German music label Kontor also has more than 2 million YouTube subscribers, it has grown much more slowly than Y-Titty and Gronkh in recent months. Another six accounts had more than 1 million subscribers on January 1st: DieAussenseiter, PietSmiet, LeFloid, Majestic Casual and, since December, albertoson and freshaltefolie. Since January 1st, Sarazar has also been added.
A total of seven YouTubers are among the German accounts that grew the fastest in December, each by more than 100,000 subscribers. In the top ten are Gronkh and LeFloid, and in 14th place is Simon Desue (account name: HalfcastGermany). The rapper Bushido has also grown by more than 100,000 subscribers in just one month, in 29th place, TeddyComedy in 43rd, BibisBeautyPalace on 44th, which has more than tripled its subscription numbers in just three months, and the 66th YouTube channel of the Rapper's Kollegah.
Traditional media with their YouTube offshoots can hardly be found in the first 100 or 200 places. After all, the video game magazine GameStar has more than 440,000 subscribers in 34th place, the cinema magazine moviepilot follows with its trailer account and more than 300,000 subscriptions in 59th place, and Sky Sport HD is also in the German top 100 in 81st place The ARD also has subscriber numbers - 128,000 subscriptions are enough for 150th place in Germany.
- How can I restore my Grooveshark playlist
- There are flowers that bloom at night
- What are the effects after taking yaba
- What is a crosswind landing simple explanation
- Could implants offer a superhuman hearing by 2050
- What is Inappropriate Impact on English Law
- Is the gay voice fake
- Is Vladimir Putin an interesting person
- Why is imagination so important
- How can yoga help me
- Where is our galaxy in the universe
- Do you suffer from kidney stones
- How can I get Twitter followers
- How is a North Korean casino
- Who sang the song Big Gun in 1993
- Why is open source a project
- How has math education developed over time?
- What was Srinivasa Ramanujan's contribution
- How do I achieve influence over others
- Can I be hired at 60?
- Nonstick pans cause cancer
- Why did the second crusade begin?
- What are microservice tools
- Is loneliness common in children of narcissists
- How is this push-pull legs workout
- You can freeze homemade mac and cheese
- What is the prison sentence for vigilance
- Have a lifelong plan
- How is the printing technology at ju
- How do I record extremely quiet sounds
- How can I make my sketchbook beautiful?
- How do I tune my djembe