What is Concept Level Sentiment Analysis
This volume presents a knowledge-based approach to concept-level sentiment analysis at the crossroads between affective computing, information extraction, and common-sense computing, which exploits both computer and social sciences to better interpret and process information on the Web.
Concept-level sentiment analysis goes beyond a mere word-level analysis of text in order to enable a more efficient passage from (unstructured) textual information to (structured) machine-processable data, in potentially any domain.
Readers will discover the following key novelties, that make this approach so unique and avant-garde, being reviewed and discussed:
• Sentic Computing's multi-disciplinary approach to sentiment analysis-evidenced by the concomitant use of AI, linguistics and psychology for knowledge representation and inference
• Sentic Computing’s shift from syntax to semantics-enabled by the adoption of the bag-of-concepts model instead of simply counting word co-occurrence frequencies in text
• Sentic Computing's shift from statistics to linguistics-implemented by allowing sentiments to flow from concept to concept based on the dependency relation between clauses
This volume is the first in the Series Socio-Affective Computing edited by Dr Amir Hussain and Dr Erik Cambria and will be of interest to researchers in the fields of socially intelligent, affective and multimodal human-machine interaction and systems.
- Which ETL tool has a bright future
- Which river flows from south to north?
- Is God helpful
- Social bookmarking sites are no longer useful
- How wrong are movies these days
- How does hipmunk get their ratings
- How is it that Google is always right
- Bytecoin crypto currency is a good investment option
- How many clichés do you use frequently
- Do you say mate and mean a friend
- What is a winning formula
- ResellerClub is good
- Is JIPMER government or private
- Why were ancient Egyptian wall paintings drawn
- Why are stocks of 3D printing companies falling?
- Should I help everyone
- Can I appear again for WBJEE after graduation?
- Should I code professionally to become a hacker
- Where are the best gynecologists in Ludhiana
- What can we do in Singapore
- What is the greatest finesse in history
- What is gay music
- What are the best Nintendo 64 games
- What are the dangers of rosacea
- Why are there HINFO data sets
- Instant messaging is considered social media
- When are black bears most active
- What do you like about electrical engineering
- How should I invest with individual stocks?
- Is diverticulitis the same as diverticulosis
- What is a cavitating morula
- Where do seeds of gymnosperms arise
- What do Koreans think of Hungary