Is the phenomenon of voice brood regressive
Youngsters are different!
In the phase between being a child and growing up, body and soul change, but so do social bonds. In his practice, the adolescent doctor not only looks after acutely and chronically ill young people, but also has to do educational work.
The doctor faces a variety of questions, e.g .:
• How do I talk to young people?
• How do I deal with foreign patients?
• What does education really mean?
• What problems do young people with disabilities have?
The book supports you in everyday practice with, among other things:
• Chronic illnesses
• puberty problems
• Gynecological and urological issues
• Eating disorder
• Psychosomatic illnesses
• Addiction and addictive behavior
• Health care
Helpful in the service part:
• Checklists and forms
• Addresses of networks and self-help groups
... and much more!
Written clearly, clearly structured, with numerous overviews, tables and valuable tips, you will receive a comprehensive work for your everyday practice:
Expert advice with knowledge!
Authors and affiliations
- Bernhard Bull
- Nikolaus Weissenrieder
- 1. Butzbach
- 2. Munich
- Why should a 401k post be outstanding
- Prove that 0 1
- You can end an 8 month pregnancy
- Should I mine Bitcoin in 2019
- You can text on Apple Watch
- What are the parliamentary procedures
- What is a KRISS vector
- Why do free spirits live in peace
- Why is there a stock exchange
- Why are Americans white
- How do resistors behave at extremely high frequencies
- How happy you are today
- Why is beer considered healthier than alcohol
- Is Amazon the new Apple
- W3Schools and Tutorialpoint are complete
- What is the benefit of restricting social interaction
- What is hydrogen bond in water
- What is the best restaurant in Managua
- What is a grasshopper
- What are three empty words
- Why doesn't Quora contain all the answers
- You can overdose Losartan
- Which is the best book on stoichiometry
- What is a bell pistol