Who was born first to Buddha or Krishna
The "Hare Krishna" is often referred to as the Maha mantra. Here is a story of Krishna's generosity and kindness.
Sudama was a childhood friend of Sri Krishna. They were both taught by the same teacher.
Sudama never sought worldly attainments; it was only important to him to surrender to God. He loved Krishna with all his heart and with all his soul. Sudama was a Brahmin who knew the Vedas very well. He had complete control of his senses and was always peaceful. As a housekeeper, he relied entirely on God to support his family.
This attitude put pressure on his wife and children, who lived in the clutches of poverty. Discouraged, Sudama's wife sent him to Krishna in the hope that he would help them out of poverty. They had nothing to offer Krishna. But Sudama's wife was determined; she remembered that Krishna liked to eat rice flakes. She borrowed a handful from her neighbor and gave it to Sudama as a gift for Krishna.
Sri Krishna welcomed Sudama. Although he was now king, he remembered his childhood friend well. He hugged Sudama lovingly and asked for the gift that his wife had sent. When he enjoyed it, he said, "I prefer every gift given with love to the greatest one given without love." After spending a few blissful days with the Lord, Sudama returned home with sweet memories of the time spent with Krishna.
In his devotion, Sudama even forgot to mention his poverty. When he returned home, however, he found a stately home instead of his little hut. Krishna blessed his family with prosperity without Sudama having to ask for it. The thoroughly compassionate Krishna poured out his love and help on the humble Sudama and his wife because of his utter devotion and flawless devotion.
In the Bagavad Gita Krishna says: "Even a leaf, a flower or water are dear to me if they are offered with real love and devotion."
- What does unhealthy air quality mean
- Can Diane Feinstein be charged?
- What kind of radiation does radium emit
- How do I unlock on Snapchat
- What kind of name is Misha
- Are you doing any kind manipulations
- Can I become a self-taught singer
- Which restaurants serve 65 people
- What does sarcasm mean
- Why doesn't Rand Fishkin like Google
- What energy does the oxygen release?
- What countries are importing from Sudan
- How does salt water taste
- Why are some people picky eaters
- Knowledge can exceed intelligence
- Which is better arihant or cengage
- Which countries has Germany not colonized?
- What is a science fiction piece
- What steroids are bodybuilders using nowadays
- What is meant by descending order
- What is biochemistry? Does it help
- What kind of magnet produces more electricity
- Why are bonds and mortgage rates intertwined
- Why do we need a symmetrical wing profile