What is 2 5 2 2
Christian Albrechts University in Kiel
Legal basis: § 16 PVO
The grading scale for passed, graded examinations ranges from 1.0 for "very good" to 4.0 for "sufficient":
1 = very good = an excellent performance,
2 = good = a performance that is significantly above the average requirements,
3 = Satisfactory = an achievement that corresponds to the average requirements
4 = Sufficient = a performance which, despite its deficiencies, still meets the requirements.
For a more differentiated assessment, the grades can be increased or decreased by an intermediate value of 0.3, but the grades 0.7, 4.3, 4.7 and 5.3 are excluded.
If the grade is worse than 4.0, a performance is considered “insufficient” (a performance that no longer meets the requirements due to significant deficiencies); the grade 5.0 is used for failed examinations.
In the case of "calculated" grades, further intermediate grades than those increased or decreased by 0.3 are also possible. Calculated grades are made up of two or more partial grades for independent examinations, modules, etc. The (subject) examination regulations specify the ratio of the partial grades to the module, subject or overall grade. Only the first decimal place after the comma is taken into account, all other places are deleted without rounding.
The grade is
up to 1.5 = very good,
from 1.6 to 2.5 = good,
from 2.6 to 3.5 = satisfactory,
from 3.6 to 4.0 = sufficient and
from 4.1 = not sufficient.
- Is there an iHerb discount code
- Where do Android developers hang out online
- Are there numbers that have to count to infinity
- What is Monrovia CA known for
- Can contain light in a box
- What does chemical engineering really teach you
- Why do people crib about their work
- What was the rating of Godaddy
- Is Ethercash and Ethereum the same
- What was Srinivasa Ramanujan's contribution
- Has anyone ever looked at the afterlife
- Why is money not important in Islam
- IJP works fine
- What are dendrites
- How can a 360 degree video change education?
- Why startups mainly focus on software development
- How do I deal with the Spanish language
- How is Excel used in statistics
- Which IDE is best for ROS
- How do I drill a rod
- What is your favorite film music topic
- Who invented the floppy disk
- Why do dogs purr like cats sometimes
- Why did I fail the JEE Main