What is a vascular disease
When it comes to diseases of the blood vessels, a distinction is made between arterial and venous vascular diseases. The arterial include:
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease, or PAOD for short, is one of the most common diseases in industrialized countries. Usually triggered by arteriosclerosis, fat and calcium are deposited on the inner walls of the vessels, which block the arteries in the pelvis, thighs or in the blood vessels further away from the heart. This disease is also known as intermittent claudication because those affected often stop in front of shop windows to take the pressure off their aching legs.
- Coronary heart disease.
Venous vascular diseases include:
Lymphatic vessel diseases include:
- lymphedema, a disorder of the lymph drainage caused by a congenital malformation or radiation therapy for cancer,
- the inflammation of the lymph vessels, for example caused by bacteria, which can lead to so-called blood poisoning.
The risk factors for vascular diseases include high blood pressure, metabolic diseases, obesity, smoking, and lack of exercise.
The most common symptoms of vascular disease are pain, swelling, circulatory disorders, and skin changes.
- What are the best human rat traps
- Who sang Everybody Dance Now
- How does eco tourism affect the travel industry?
- How do you see MS Dhoni
- What made you happy today and tomorrow
- Are you married to your childhood friend?
- What are the functions of the tonoplast
- What mythologies show mermaids
- How would you define the authenticity of music?
- Is ranch dressing kosher
- Which factors influence the gender-specific stratification in society?
- A natural development of technological life is possible
- Which Crossfit goals have you achieved?
- Will Stripe steal my identity
- How long is the room
- How successful was marijuana in 2020
- What is a Makefile
- Why does schizophrenia affect empathy?
- Why are people so divided
- What's your rating of Webkul
- Does the soul have an electromagnetic nature
- Which mocktails do most bartenders know
- Are Croma washing machines beautiful
- How were BlackBerry phones advertised
- Which companies use a multi-colored butterfly logo?
- Can a teenager own a musket?
- How can Linux package managers be improved
- How many deaths do paramedics see every year
- Do you prefer Monterey or Santa Barbara
- What are some Japanese preparation techniques
- Who is the chairman of HSBC India
- What is an antonyms of onomatopoeia
- How do strength and energy differ?
- Which are pineapple or apple healthier