Can you like the same color forever
Gray, dreary everyday life. What a nightmare. Life without colors is hard to imagine. Colors are more than just colorful creators. They have a direct effect on our subconscious. Find out more about the effect of colors here and use them for you.
Color psychology - how do colors affect our well-being?
From the wall to the decoration to the furnishings: colors affect our well-being from all sides. And in different ways. Some colors stimulate the mood, some have a refreshing or calming effect.
On the walls, colors can actually change the overall effect of the room, e.g. B. increase / decrease the room feel or change the depth of the room.
Here you can find out which colors naturally have which effect on us. Let yourself be inspired and come up with your own personal color concept for your home.
- radiant & stimulating
- conveys a warm, comfortable atmosphere
- promotes concentration
- has a signaling effect and attracts attention
- has an invigorating effect
- increases self-esteem
strong, dynamic, active
- looks lively & natural
- Symbolic color of life
- calming & concentration-enhancing
relax, positive, harmonious
- appears sober, factual and trusting
- relaxes and promotes peace
- promotes communication
In western culture people associate with color White only positive attributes like joy, lightness, purity, honesty and clarity. White looks clean, elegant and solemn. When it comes to interior design, the white shade serves as a comprehensive base shade and as a counterweight to brightly colored accents.
But even with white there are differences in the degree of warmth. A pure white looks rather cool, a cream-colored eggshell white, on the other hand, is warm.
Here you can find exclusive shades of white (PDF, 7,245 KB).
Who thinks that the color Gray is boring and monotonous, has cut itself. White door frames or furniture look very classy in contrast to a gray wall surface and colored surfaces are intensified in their luminosity through the combination.
In small rooms with little incidence of light, you should use light, cool gray tones. A large, bright room can also handle a dark gray wall.
Here you will find the most beautiful shades of gray. (PDF, 1,822 KB)
- What is the basic unit of weight
- Unemployment is a sign of failure
- Is there a doctorate in business administration
- What is a mother's obligation
- How can I relieve my child's earache
- Which European city has the rudest people?
- How can I download Biology MTG Fingertips
- How can we produce biopesticides
- How high is the earth's atmosphere
- Are there really transgender people
- Is the Google interview process justified
- Will the fiat currency ever crash?
- How did you manage to crack CDS
- What is cross-validation in machine learning
- What was your experience with a snow storm
- Why Mueller report cannot be published
- All brain diseases can cause aphasia
- What are some examples of bacillus bacteria
- What is your opinion on Adam Sandler
- What do we learn in secret societies
- What causes skin spots on the neck
- How do I choose a tube lock
- Whose life is full of care
- Does the glutathione whitening injection work
- Why are marshmallows called marshmallows
- Is dark blood normal during dialysis?
- Why does the idea make crappy advertising campaigns
- What do other animals do for fun
- Why do banks charge money orders
- Are drinks included on cruises
- What is Sheen Dass's education
- Why do DNA fragments separate into bands
- Why is arsenic in cigarettes
- How many years does an iPad last?