When is payday in the Home Depot
December brought me 36 paydays. There were 1,560.23 euros in dividends, compared to the same month of the previous year that was a minus of 12.96%. The reasons are obvious: SFL Corporation (formerly Ship Finance International) cut its dividend. Molson Coors, Meredith Corporation, Wells Fargo and Helmerich & Payne had to leave the depot because of dividend cuts and cancellations. And Main Street Capital canceled the semi-annual special dividend in December 2020.
It is all the more astonishing that the total dividend was enough to surpass the 2019 annual result. I earned 16,882.71 euros throughout the year, which is an increase of 1.76% over the previous year. The "tip of the scales" included a special dividend from MSM Industrial Direct (MSM) of $ 3.50 per share, the regular dividend increase at Cummins Inc., the container leaser Triton and the meat producer Tyson Foods. So there were also three regular "raises" in December. It should not be forgotten that the dollar actually depreciated against the euro throughout the year. While at the beginning of 2020 $ 1.12 was paid for one euro, at the end of the year one had to put $ 1.21 on the table to buy one euro. Since my dividends are paid in dollars, but the billing currency of my account is in euros, this changed the calculated euro balance to my disadvantage. This is not a problem for me, because I use the dollars to buy new shares, which I then pay for in dollars, so that there is no loss here.
My projected annual dividend income in dollars rose slightly in December. The dividend tachometer stood at $ 20,548.81 on New Year's Eve, compared to $ 20,412.30 at the end of November.
Overall, I increased my capital by 1.74% through a deposit in December. I received 0.42% from stock options, the dividends result in a cash amount of 0.45%, in each case on my paid-in capital.
My average monthly dividend pension for 2020 as a whole was 1,406.90 euros. A year earlier it was 1,382.61 euros.
The quarterly breakdown illustrates the impact of the canceled and reduced dividends in the third and fourth quarters of 2020. In both periods, dividends were lower than in the previous year. I assume that this trend will continue in the first and second quarters of 2021. The depot 2020 set a milestone: for the first time in every twelve months, more than one thousand euros in dividends were received.
- Why do Siamese cat eyes turn red
- When is a mortgage paid back?
- What is Fusion 360 from Autodesk
- Is infernape based on Sun Wukong
- What are some cool easier tricks
- How important is the constitution in Pakistan
- Is the household a job?
- Why does Dominos lose the Pizza Wars
- How do I install the RHadoop package
- Does Judaism promote secular learning?
- Have you ever seen real psychological phenomena
- How can gross profit be improved
- Can I reset my reward system?
- What can the President do unilaterally?
- When is a voltage called regulated?
- Can Kibana be connected to MongoDB
- What is the Anglicized name for Manasa
- In which state is Washington DC located
- Evils of pure evil are always boring
- What is the purpose of SpiNNaker
- Your parents should accept LinkedIn invitations
- Religion scares you
- There are still kings and queens
- What are the best spy films