Curved screen telephones are the future
All screen telephones on the go, such as Samsung and LG, work on the 4-sided curved display
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a beautiful piece of hardware, thanks to its rounded edge-to-edge display. But what if we had a phone with a fully curved display on all 4 sides and could remove the bezels? Well, that could be a thing in a couple of years.
According to a new report, Samsung and LG are currently working on a new display that is curved on all 4 sides. The curved display will allow us to have a smartphone with just one display on the front with a screen-to-body ratio of more than 98%.
Obviously, a smartphone with such a display is unlikely to come anytime soon. On the one hand, the lamination process used to manufacture the display has a major problem: it does not allow any touch inputs at the corners of the display. When Samsung or LG decide to make a phone with the four-sided curved display, they must address this important issue first. Second, it will be interesting to see where the companies place the front camera on a smartphone with the four-sided curved display, since the front of the device will hardly have any space for the camera.
- Ted Cruz is tough like Texas
- Why is Ninja Losing Subscribers
- Why is Chandigarh warmer than Bangalore
- Peacock spiders pee
- What is the counter in GW BASIC
- Who invented the first computer chips
- How to avoid the hedonic treadmill
- Streaming will be the future of entertainment
- Bitcoin is an asset similar to gold
- How much does an aluminum roof cost
- What's your most overrated song in 2019
- What excites you most about American politics
- Which laptop should I buy within 60000
- Which metal element can be cut
- Who was Vito Corleone based on?
- Doubt changes reality
- I delete my Instagram account
- Should I finish my antibiotic course?
- Who is the funniest comedian
- How is Nottingham Trent University
- What happens to unused Pell Grant money
- Why is the user not answering my question
- How do I prepare for the Indian Navy
- Can I take an exam in Sindhi?