How should Avengers Infinity War have ended?
This is how "Avengers: Infinity War" should have ended!
"Avengers: Infinity War" was the climax of the Marvel superhero saga this year. The dramatic fight against super villain Thanos cost one or the other character their lives - but was that really necessary? Could the Titan have been easily defeated in the end?
The YouTube channel How It Should Have Ended is known for its drafts of alternative film endings, which are always presented in funny comic videos full of allusions. For the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, the makers once found that it would have been much easier if the companions had flown to Mordor on the back of the giant eagle from the outset to destroy the ring. The conflict of "Avengers: Infinity War" could have been solved much more easily and with fewer losses, as your new video shows.
The right idea at the right time would have saved the Avengers
In a series of scenes, the clip works out that there would have been a number of opportunities to stop Thanos in the course of the film, had someone just thought about it for a moment. In retrospect, the fact that the hero cast just didn't come up with the right ideas on a regular basis is a bit annoying: Especially Doctor Strange and his fellow magicians could easily have ensured a good ending with their time travel and parallel world skills. And if only someone had gagged Star-Lord in time!
Happy ending with a relaxed round of heroes
Instead of a much less densely populated universe, at the end of "Avengers: Infinity War" there might have been the beautiful scene from the YouTube video in which the heroes and guests from other film universes show off their heroic deeds in the pub.
And Thanos? He would have admitted his defeat in the presence of Lord Voldemort and the Emperor from "Star Wars". Well, maybe the dramatic finale of "Avengers: Infinity War" was the better alternative.
- What's the most creative wedding you've attended
- Can voicemails be used in court
- Which branch of government passes bills
- What are the largest species of bear
- How does fracking affect oil prices in Brent
- How can we protect the soil and water?
- Aviation technology has a bright future
- Can we consume isolated protein with milk
- How good is Lasix for weight loss
- What can form hydrogen bonds
- Where can I find peace
- What is the breakaway torque
- What's new with the iPhone Xs display
- An accelerated charge creates a magnetic field
- What is moisture-free soil
- What are examples of non-poisonous tarantulas
- Can a Muslim be a humanist
- What exactly is the conspiracy to land on the moon
- Which is the strongest bike cc
- Is something to be done right
- A UX professional needs typography skills
- How much is the tourism industry worth
- What is the UCC Uniform Commercial Code
- Google displays UNICODE characters differently. Why