What's your favorite Vim shortcut
Synchronized from my independent blog: https://liushiming.cn/2020/01/2015/15/awesome-iterm2-config/
More useful than Mac Native Terminal, it's one of the software that needs to be installed on Mac. After installing it, it's very cool. I have the following individual configurations for reference:
- Start Iterm by default
- Theme set on ecolized darkness
- Put in a nicer Chinese script
- Open global link Easy to call up at any time
- Set the copy function in the VIM mouse selection
- Set Vim Support Mouse Rolling
- Security profile
Boot standard start.
The reason why choose this color is because this color (aunt is called as matte blue bar) there is a classic color and I vscode is also this color in a lot of support.
Iterm's default font is Monaco, Monaco's Chinese is fine too, but when the font is enlarged the English font becomes large, but Chinese seems smaller than English.
Fortunately, Iterm supports a different font for non-ASCII characters so I chose Helvetica Neue (in line with the font which is impressed with Mac, I believe in their professional aesthetic), it looks a lot better.
Global alarm link
The default shortcut is it's easy to use, and you have to tap on each interface. Press to call out and then press hidden, it's very handy.
Vim mouse selection copy
The default Iterm2 is openfunction, do not turn off the text in the mouse in VIM, press The key cannot be copied (but it enters a Vim visual mode!). I checked it for a long time to look for one in the Iterm2 official Gitlab library; issueApropos this solution. There is essentially no explanation on the internet.
Set Vim Support Mouse Rolling
After the VIM edit, the mouse is not supported, but iterm2 can set up by sending J / K keys to aid scrolling.
It is best to back up to save your own configuration. The next time you need to import again, the experience is close to that.
The exported profile can be put in Dotfiles in the Github saver (if you save the password, but you don't understand it.) If you change your computer, you don't have to worry.
- With a simple configuration, Iterm2 becomes more beautiful and easy to use.
- Save the configuration to dotfiles, use Github management to keep a consistent experience on every machine.
- How does money flow electronically
- Which is the best market for furniture
- Why is Ninja Losing Subscribers
- What websites sell authentic Gucci cheaply
- Are there really transgender people
- How good are you at street photography
- Arab tribes still feud today
- What is FCFS Planning
- Available in rags in JGEC
- What is dr Jayaprakash's phone number
- What version of Minecraft do I have
- Ravens are carnivorous
- What is the genocide in Rwanda
- What is Milan Fashion Week
- What is the last movie you saw
- Who is the stronger Thor or Hulk
- Why is Fairy Tail so badly written
- What are Social Security Survivor Benefits
- How did El Chapo come to power
- What are the dental problems in Nagpur
- Which Israeli startups had left?
- What are you drawing
- Was George H W Bush racist
- Can we reuse isopropyl alcohol