What can you do new on Bloomberg
Who does the media belong to?
2011 sales: $ 7.600 billion (€ 5.460 billion)Bloomberg L.P. is an information service provider whose service mainly consists of the transmission of financial data. With the Bloomberg Professional Service, Bloomberg offers around 250,000 professional users worldwide a uniform information platform.
After company founder Michael Bloomberg was elected Mayor of New York in 2001, the billionaire retired from the management of the company. The photo shows Bloomberg in conversation with TV presenter Oprah Winfrey in New York's Central Park in September 2009. (& copy picture-alliance / AP)
overviewBloomberg L.P. is a global information service provider whose service mainly consists of the transmission of financial data. The company is valued at $ 22 billion. With the Bloomberg Professional Service, Bloomberg offers around 310,000 professional users worldwide a uniform platform via which various financial and market information can be accessed. The media company also includes other information services, a news agency, a television program, radio stations, a publisher and online services. Bloomberg employs around 15,000 people in 72 countries, 2,300 of whom work as reporters. With a stake of 88 percent, Michael Bloomberg is not only the founder but also the main owner of the company. After his election as Mayor of New York, Bloomberg retired from management in 2001. His third term of office is expected to end in 2013.
731 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: + 1-212-318-2000
Fax: + 1-917-369-5000
Branch: News agency, internet services, free TV, radio, magazines, book publishing
Legal form: Private Company
Fiscal year: 01.01.-31.12.
Founding year: 1981
- Daniel L. Doctoroff, President, CEO
- Peter T. Grauer, Chairman
- Beth Mazzeo, Data Products Division
- Tom Secunda, Global Head of Financial Products and Services
- Matthew Winkler, Editor in Chief, Bloomberg News
- Daniel L. Doctoroff
- Tom Secunda
- Peter T. Grauer
- Louis Andreozzi J.D.
- Arthur Levitt, Jr., Wisdom Tree Investments, Inc.
- Jane Bryant Quinn, GSE Systems Inc.
- Frank Savage, Savage Holdings
- Richard DeScherer, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Hugh Lowenstein
- Can family law decisions be challenged?
- You should cut back on your LinkedIn connections
- One Ashwagandha tablet increases your body size
- How is Gaara not the strongest shinobi
- Which brand of car is the cheapest
- When chemical weapons were banned internationally
- What makes Maharashtra a popular tourist destination
- When is a voltage called regulated?
- Gifted students find the IB rigorous
- What is ZigBee
- Who is Trump's daughter
- What scents relax you
- Why did Konami stop making Suikoden games
- What are the benefits of ocean energy
- What are some bomb release mechanisms
- What does sarcasm mean
- What are some good books on society
- How and why did Friendster fail
- Which banks offer long-term credit facilities?
- How do you control changes
- What is before nanotechnology
- Is SCN one-toed or two-toed
- What were your topics in 2
- What is the main airport in Minneapolis